Recommended exercise DVDs for beginner?

far294

Hi
I haven't exercised consistently in a while and I'm finding the DVDs I've got are way too hard, does anybody have any recommendations for a beginner?? I was going to get the Tae Bo DVDS as I used to really enjoy the videos (that's how long it is since I committed to a regular routine!) but I'm not sure if this may be too hard to begin with?
I have a tummy I really want to focus on, so any DVDs that focus on ab work would be a bonus!:D

I think you'll find a lot of people do the jillian michaels 30 day DVDs? They seem to get good results!

Alan

Thanks, do you think they are ok for beginners? Its just with so many exercise DVDs to chose from and I'm on a limited budget so I want to make sure I get the level right

far294 said:
Thanks, do you think they are ok for beginners? Its just with so many exercise DVDs to chose from and I'm on a limited budget so I want to make sure I get the level right

I've just found Slim in 6 by Chalean on YouTube which is low impact. worth a look I'm thinking of starting phase 1 on Monday.

jillians 30DS level 1 is free on youtube, give it a go, if you stick with it it really does work. your legs may die for a couple of days but that goes after day 3. highly recommend it.

Back