Recommended Lighterlife Counsellors NI

CorrineP

Hi Ya

I have done Cambridge before but to be honest there is only one counsellor in NI and I wasnt happy with the support.

Lighterlife sounds like its for me with the CBT built in because I just need so much support.

Anyone know a good counsellor in NI?

Corrine x

yeah.....Debz32.

Think she did her training on Feb? Can't quite remember.

You could always give Cambridge a phone on 0800 161412

She might just not be on the website.:confused:

Good luck!

I phoned Cambridge today. We used to have 3 counsellors in NI Dr Charles, Nancy and Ruth. 2 of them have stopped doing it due to other commitments which leaves the one I was seeing. She never rang and was most put out when I rang her. She didnt like supplying certain flavours and put you on a guilt trip if you came back to her with not enough weight off. Then when my little niece died she never called and hasnt been in touch since and Im not calling her. She is supposed to be supportive but hasnt been at all.

Maybe Debz hasnt been added yet and wont be until she is fully trained. I certainly think that she would be a lot better than that other one.

Hi,

I am really pleased to confirm that Debz32 is now an officially accredited CDC. She was accredited this week, however, she is on annual leave.

She will be back end of this week and then raring to go. Why not send her PM on here and I am sure she will contact you as soon as she returns this weekend.

Debz is going to make a fantastic CDC.

Linda

Someone lookin for a CDC ??!!!

I phoned Cambridge today. We used to have 3 counsellors in NI Dr Charles, Nancy and Ruth. 2 of them have stopped doing it due to other commitments which leaves the one I was seeing. She never rang and was most put out when I rang her. She didnt like supplying certain flavours and put you on a guilt trip if you came back to her with not enough weight off. Then when my little niece died she never called and hasnt been in touch since and Im not calling her. She is supposed to be supportive but hasnt been at all.

Maybe Debz hasnt been added yet and wont be until she is fully trained. I certainly think that she would be a lot better than that other one.

Hellooooo Corinne - just back from hols today.....and (as Linda says ) - raring to go !!!

Give me a shout and we can get you sorted...:)

feel free to PM me, or email on [email protected]

or give me a bell on 07948-738842

I will be supplying ALL flavours (also had the guilt trip thing myself....not nice :( )....look forward to hearing from you..and helping you reach your goals :)

love

Debz
xx

Thats brill. I think I may use up what I have got and then get in touch. My cousin is interested too so she has taken your number. I hope you dont mind that I gave it to her but I figured you wouldnt mind since you have posted it on the forum.

Corrine

Thats brill. I think I may use up what I have got and then get in touch. My cousin is interested too so she has taken your number. I hope you dont mind that I gave it to her but I figured you wouldnt mind since you have posted it on the forum.

Corrine

Hi Corinne - have PM'ed you too....no worries at all....give me a shout as and when :)

....and feel free to pass my details on....;)

love

Debz
xx

Back