Recommended sausages and ice cream??

debtin

Gold Member
sorry if i am on the wrong page (taking me a while to work things out) but can anyone recommnend low syn sausages - prefer to be 1 syn haha is this even possible?? and also some ice cream i can treat too? i am sure someone mentioned Wispa ice cream at 6syns or was that in last nights dream?:D any tips would be more than welcomed mwah x x

Morrisons eat smart thick sausages (60%less fat) are 1/2 a syn each ;0) happy days as for icecream I tend not to have it as I've not seen 1 that is worth the syns xx

pjplatts said:
Morrisons eat smart thick sausages (60%less fat) are 1/2 a syn each ;0) happy days as for icecream I tend not to have it as I've not seen 1 that is worth the syns xx

Walls soft scoop light icecream is 3 syns for 2 scoops!!!

A new Carte D'or Light was 70kcals for 2 scoops (3.5 syns) otherwise I love the Chocolate Brownie Skinny Cow at 4.5 sins

I buy Joes sausages - online - I have bought every flavour and have not been disappointed - a bit pricey - but worth it - no fat comes out at all!! They make a gorgeous toad in the hole

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Weight Watchers sausages are 1 syn on Red/EE and yum!

asda reduced fat sausages are one syn or quorn sausages are free if you are putting them in sauces and casseroles they arent bad. ice cream if you can get them the caramac icecreams are about 6 or 7 syns but if you use two tubs of muller light ( i used choc orange one ) with a tub of fromage frais and some sweetener if you want and put it in a lunch box and shove it in the freezer go back and mix it up every now and again makes a great ice cream ( two small wafers are half a syn so you can have a slider for half a syn well work it.

Back