• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Recruiting Rewards

I have just had an idea, Exante should give recruiting rewards like a free month or at least a discount on our purchases. I have got 2 people on it and the only advantage I get is that the one works with me so I get to share.

I know they only work on word of mouth and we are the good unpaid sales people but a reward would be nice.

Anybody Agree?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Isis1981

Are We There Yet?
Sounds good to me!

Especially with a forum like this. Someone registering might not know of Companies such as Exante and the like - I wonder if there are reps from the Companies on here who look at the threads???

Actually it might be a good idea to get reps on here - they could keep us up to date with possible new flavours/costings etc!

Did someone mention on another thread that there may be new flavours coming out in July??

Let's hope that the Tomato and Basil soup is sacked and replaced with one a little more palatable!

There website does need a bit of an upgrade, it doesn't really do anything apart from take my money!! Ha!