Red and green days

Hi everyone I thought I'd give one of these ago but don't understand how they work I've read the book but it's not sinking in,could anyone please help to explain

Red - lean meat and fish are free but you need to syn or HEB the carbs like potatoes, pasta, pulses etc

Green - reverse of above

2 x HEBs
1 or 2 x HEAs

5-15 syns a day

I have to say, one thing I thought was a little frustrating was the way my consultant basically just asked if either of us (the new joiners) were veggie, when we said no essentially assumed all we needed to know therefore was EE...

I've pretty much clued myself in now on Green/red and have done a couple of green days too - handy for when I want extra HEXA/HEXBs.

Polished said:
I have to say, one thing I thought was a little frustrating was the way my consultant basically just asked if either of us (the new joiners) were veggie, when we said no essentially assumed all we needed to know therefore was EE...

I've pretty much clued myself in now on Green/red and have done a couple of green days too - handy for when I want extra HEXA/HEXBs.

You know I have been with SW for over a year, I joined a brand new class opening and my consultant never explained red or green days and according to members of the class (I have since moved) she still hasn't, or mentioned the body magic awards, alot of what I found out was from the amazing minimins :)

Back