Red berry yogurt pack

Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by Stephielou87, 26 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Stephielou87

Stephielou87 Full Member

Anyone else tried this and hate it?
    Chicken cream soup and the granola wasn't to bad. Just got my bar to go I can't bring myself to eat the yogurt it make me feel sick!

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Stephielou87

Stephielou87 Full Member

Ok so today the tomato cream soup was very powdery I couldn't eat it. The bars are really nice tho and I've got the chocolate mouse for tonight :)

4. Pomooky125

Pomooky125 Silver Member

Eating like a normal person
    Oh Stephilou I don't know how you stick it! It's bad enough dieting without eating stuff that makes you feel ill!

I hope the mousse is better and you see it through - real food will taste amazing!

Pomooky XX
  5. Stephielou87

Stephielou87 Full Member

I am sticking to it. Although I only have 3 out of the 4 I'm allowed as both days I've not liked something.
    I did slimming world for 6 months kept the weight off but couldn't get past 13.6stone so this is my push to get into the 12 zone! I will keep updating on what I like and don't like :)

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.