Red day, ate daal, silly me!

10st10lbs

Gold Member
Hello all!

Have misplaced my book and have been doing SW off the top of my head for a few weeks now. Recently started exploring red days and JUST realised that lentils aren't free on red! I don't think the ones I had can count as a HExB either, so I want to syn them, as opposed to trying to brush it under the carpet... Can anyone help?

I had moong & masoor daals, ate 2/3 of the container so I know if I weigh the remainder and x2, I'll find out how many grams I had... Anyone know syns per 100g of daals?

xxx

Although...

Lentils, all varieties, canned, 100g Free javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...1$GridView_Products$ctl04$LBADDExtraEasy','')5 javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...h1$GridView_Products$ctl04$LBADDOriginal','')Free javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...arch1$GridView_Products$ctl04$LBADDGreen','')Lentils, all varieties, canned, 100g Free javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...1$GridView_Products$ctl04$LBADDExtraEasy','')5 javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...h1$GridView_Products$ctl04$LBADDOriginal','')Free javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...arch1$GridView_Products$ctl04$LBADDGreen','')
Lentils, all varieties, canned, 100g are 5 syns on red.

If that helps! xxx

Back