1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Red Day Lunches?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Daisy_Doo_Dah, 18 January 2008 Social URL.

1. Daisy_Doo_Dah

Daisy_Doo_Dah Boo!

Cambridge Diet
    Hiya, I am sorry to ask for help so soon after joining but can anyone give me some ideas please of what kind of things that they have for lunch on red days. I want to be motivated and I know that to do that I need to be enjoying what I am having and not getting bored with the same old thing all of the time! Any suggestions would be gladly appreciated :D
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. babs

babs Full Member

SLIMMING WORLD - The Best!!
    I make FREE soup and have some fruit. Boring eh

Or u cd have scrambles eggs on toast(hexb) with 1/2 fat grated cheddar cheese(hexa)
  4. Daisy_Doo_Dah

Daisy_Doo_Dah Boo!

Cambridge Diet
    Thanks Babs :D Is there a recipe for free soup or do you just chuck it all in and hope for the best? xx
  5. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

Hiya daisy take a look in the recipe thread at the top of the SW forum and it has some ideas in there...:)
  6. Daisy_Doo_Dah

Daisy_Doo_Dah Boo!

Cambridge Diet
    Thanks Sonban, I didn't even notice that :thankyou:
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.