Red Day Menu's

elb4160

Gold Member
Hi every one!

I am really struggling for motivation at the moment and I'm sure I'm just piling the weight back on :(
So I'd like to ask if anyone has any good red day ideas/recipes i could follow?

Thank you all in advance :D

xXx

Hi Elb,

there is a super little book called Delicious Daily Menus. I don.t know if it is still available but it is worth asking your SW Consultant.

In the meantime try and go for something like a very high protein breakfast, scrambled eggs, bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes, to start your day off well and without you getting to lunchtime feeling deprived. Snack on fruit in between.

Lunch could be 3 ryvitas with your cheese allowance and lots of salad things, a yogurt and fruit for after. Such great yogurts out there.

Dinner, look in the recipe section for something like the Slow roasted Chinese beef, so easy to prepare and absolutely delicious. I have it with 198 grams of potatoes and lots of veg. For pud. how about a Muller Light with strawberries or whatever fruit takes your fancy.

Of course you have your syns on top of this and can take them anyway you want them.

Good luck.

This is really like a p.s.

I often look in the food diaries for inspiration........loads to go on there.

Good Luck, hope the pounds drop off.

Mince beef curry - this used to be one of my staples years ago and is really yummy.

1lb mince - dry fried, drain any fat
add a chopped onion, 1 crushed garlic clove
add a tin of chopped tomatoes, some grated ginger
add 1 teaspoon each of garam masala, cumin and tumeric and salt.

bring to boil and simmer for 40 mins stirring occasionally

I stuff peppers with this then bake in the oven for 25 mins till peppers soft.

It could be served however with just vegetables or 198g new potatoes (heb)

Really yummy.

Back