Red Day

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Liannioso, 23 October 2009 Social URL.

1. Liannioso

Liannioso Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.53%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    I haven't done a red day yet and my partner who is doing sw with me is very lovely and will eat a lot of veggie meals but yesterday said that the taste of chicken I used in our curry as a heb on green has made him really really want a red day! As I'm not used to doing them, I would just like someone to have a little look at my plan for Monday (below) and see if I'm on the right track:

Breakfast - Morrisons low fat sausages in brown roll(heb). ketchup syns

Snack - muller light and banana

Lunch - Ham salad (lettuce tom and cucumber)

Tea - Beef borbignon and mash (heb)

HEA - milk in tea.

Would be grateful for the help.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JoJosing

JoJosing Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    4st4lb(30.15%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi your mash would not be free on a red day - you could have a small baked potato or wedges witht the skins on. a little more fruit and veg would be good but I am asuming there would be lots of veg in your Beef Borginon.

4. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Sounds good hun.. Same as above though, lose the mash and have a jacket spud (grams in the book) leave the skin on! Can also have tuna (in brine or water) ..

Red days are my fave!

5. StarvinMarvin

StarvinMarvin Member

Start Weight:
    25st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    24st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11.5lb(7.03%)
    Red Days

I have only been on slimming world a couple of weeks, but have mostly stuck to red days, here is what i have eaten today, might give you some inspiration:

breakfast - cold boiled egg and 2 morrisons syn free sausages, snack em whilst stuck on the M6 in the morning!lol

11's - melon chunks and sliced banana

Lunch - laughing cow light and turkey ham sandwich (laughing cow HEXA, turkey ham 1 sin for half a small packet, so a chunky sandwich, bread HEXB), mullerlight

mid afternoon snack - satsuma and a plum

Dinner - grilled gammon topped with fresh pineapple and sliced tomato, smothered in melted cheddar (HEXA) served with oven roasted carrots, sliced green beans and courgette and onion stir fry thing.

still have a HEXB to go and am completely stuffed!! and only had one syn all day :D

another good snack to make for red days is home made scotch eggs, great for lunch boxes or for when the munchies hit, and they are only 1 syn each if made with morrisons syn free sausages.

hope some of this helps x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.