RED DAYS diary!!

lol sparty slightly over ur syns there, how r u today? i didnt have a great day with food yesterday, not a binge, or loads of syns or anything, just wasnt really hungry, too tired from night before i guess, getting too old for this clubbing lark! lol

right, sparty, its a start of a new week...lets get on this properly!! lol x

RED DAY

Breakfast:
banana, FF nat. yogurt and coffee (milk from HEA)
Lunch: random veg soup (made with a load of veg i found in fridge/freezer lol) and 2 ryvita pumpkin seed n oats (HEB)
Dinner: seafood ratatouille

HEA: 250ml s/s milk
HEB1: 2x ryvita
HEB2:
SYNS:

Last edited:
Yep I am trying to turn over a new leaf.

Red day 29.10.12

Breakfast: apple
Lunch: home made carrot and coriander soup (free), home made wholemeal bread (hexb), home made cookie (9 1/2 syns)
Dinner: roast pork with veg. Potato is hexb, veg free and meat free

2 x cup of tea hex a

Good day today :)

Last edited:
30.10.12 green day

Breakfast: 2 x weetabix and milk (hexa and hexb)
Lunch: home made soup and bread again, an apple (hexb for the bread), snackajacks (6 syns), smarties (4 syns)
Dinner: not sure yet - maybe salmon and veggies or uncle bens rice

Hexb x 2: weetabix and bread
Hexa: milk
Syns: 10 so far

Last edited:
yes hun u are, you can have 1 or 2, but i hardly ever get round to having the 2nd one lol, so i fort id leave it off, but if i happen to have it ill add in later lol! x

mmmm home made cookies, ive done hardly any baking since being on SW!! my cookies are amazing (even if i do say so myself lol) but im scared to even work out the syns lol! i know the banoffee pie i make for hubby is 319syns!!!!!! yep n he eats the whole thing!! and i used to love making cakes with teh kids, but now if i make em i end up eating em :( so rarely do it x

I struggle too loola - I haven't made any in ages but my bf had a craving lol.

I might give it a try at the weekend using sweetener instead of the sugar and see if they taste any better - sweetener is free so the syns will go right down

sparty said:
Dinner: not sure yet - maybe salmon and veggies or uncle bens rice

Well I'm going out for dinner with bf's dad now so that's out the window. I'm gonna have steak and ask for new potatoes instead of chips.

mm sounds yummy, hope u had a lovely meal out! :)
well yesterday didnt work out too well! lol
had to go to dentist, which is an hour n 10 mins on bus, great fun with 4 kids!! (really need to learn to drive! lol) so took kidsin cafe for a cake n drink while waiting, they all had toasted and buttered teacake, was torture, i had a coffee lol!
then our bus back was at 1.15 so had to grab some lunch before we left, so ended up getting them a bag of chips from chippy...i had a gherkin! lol then come home an had stew,so not a over syn'd day or anything, just bloody starving! lol ...new day today..halloween,great! that means loads of sweets etc grrr...lol must stay strong!!

Extra Easy 31.10.2012

breakfast: cappuccino (2.5) banana and FF yogurt
lunch: (planned) mackerel salad and ryvita (actual) a boiled egg!
Dinner: (planned) haddock and pea risotto (actual) 2 ryvitas with tinned mackerel
others 2 mini choc bars (damn halloween! lol)

another rubbish day food wise! havent really kept track, was too busy to cook properly ( had a little party for the kids) i made my risotto but just really felt too tired to eat it! so i have 5 portions frozen for another day :)
but nothing to do today except housework and cleaning up the aftermath of the kids party lol so no excuses notto do this properly!

Last edited:
01.11.2012 RED day

breakfast: cappuccino (2.5) fruit (frozen fruit salad) with FF yog
Lunch: (planned) vegetable soup (prob BNS) and mackerel fillet (actual) seafood ratatouille, 2x ryvita with philly
Dinner: (planned) seafood ratatouille (actual) mackerel fillet, BNS chips and stuffed mushroom
other: 2 mini choc bars
HEA: 70g philly light
HEB1:2x ryvita
HEB2:
Syns: cappuccino (2.5) 2 mini choc bars (10) = 12.5

ooh...havent thought about HEs...will think about this lol x

Last edited:
Hi loola. I've had a hectic few days with work (health ministers from overseas) so haven't been able to stick to SW. I have made good choices though and had lots of fruit, chopped up peppers and cucumber and steered clear of biccies and cakes.

U seem to be going well :)

well done on the healthy food choices sparty :) i think im doing ok, but not really feeling like i am if that makes sense, i havent really planned anything, i usually have my meal planner for teh week on my fridge, but i havent for a few weeks now, and im kinda just making it up as i go along :/ well friday is shopping day, so im gonna sit with my books and plan my meals for the week, and stick it on my fridge! carry on with my food diary...although im actually gonna physically write everything down, then update on here, coz i cant get on here at every meal, and i know i ate something else yesterday, but really canbt remember what, at least i think i did lol!
well day 10 of the shred for me today! :D feeling quite good as i have never got to level 2 before...level 2 starts tomorrow :D the when i have finished the shred, i have ripped in 30 to do, then to start the new year i have the body revolution to do (90 days!) so a good few months of workouts planned lol x

RED day 02.11.2012

Breakfast: banana and a coffee (synning milk as 1)
Lunch: crab stuffed mushrooms, and a pear (HEA +1syn)
Dinner:
seafood ratatouille (again, made few portions and froze them! lol) and 75g peas (HEB)
Other: c
appuccino (2.5) cake, i had the smallest slice of cake, i know its 12 syns per portion, so i am allowing 10 as it was WAY smaller than a portion but wana be safe lol!

HEA: 45g mozerella
HEB1:75g peas
HEB2:
Syns: milk (1) mayo (1) cappuccino (2.5) cake (10) =14.5

the crab stuffed mushrooms, are actually really yummy, i have never used tinned crabmeat before.
i mixed the crabmeat with some thyme,oregana and paprika (i dont know how much, just put some in) mixed with sone FF yog, and 2 tbsp (1syn) of EL mayo, then mixed in some chopped spring onion and yellow pepper, divded mixture between 2 large flat mushrooms, topped with 45g mozerella (HEA) and baked in oven until chesse was just turnign brown x

Last edited:
Hi ladies just reading through your diaries it's given me some ideas I want to try out some red days I'm just beginning my journey again on sw and trying to get my head around it again

its a workout DVD sparty by jillian michaels, its only a 20 min workout, so can nearly always find time to do it, and it actually really works, in 10 days i have lost 1.5" off my hips and waist, and 0.5" off each of my arms, thighs and bust!
theres 3 levels, 10 days at each level :) i dont think theres much of lb loss with it, but inch loss is supposed to really good! :) and its cheap too, think u can get it for like a fiver on amazon...or free on youtube ;) lol x

Back