Red Days Red days

Geordiehelen

Does anyone do red days anymore? Been good at doin ee but my portion size is huge when i have rice and pasta. I havent lost weight for a while. I need to get out of the rut!
Ive just came bk off hol n put on so much weight. Ive decided to do red days so i have to weigh my carbs(def think its them thats letting me down). I wil find it hard but i think doin red days is my best option as this will help me with my portion size. Can anyone relate to this or direct me to some nice red recipes?

Welcome to my world!! lol I live on Red Days and red days only, The plus side is you can have 2x HEX B's :)

BNS mashed with Mince and onion in a gravy stock placed on top of a large mushroom (baked) Thats our tea tonight :) Tomorrow is Steak with Swede and carrot chips and mushrooms and onions.... a small salad on the side if extra hungry.....Working away Wednesday and Thursday so it will be Meat and veg or salad cooked in no oil etc.... Then Friday it will be a light tea as weigh in on Saturday lol We have a tasting day so i will knock up crab cakes and have with salad and take the rest to group (already frozen in freezer lol)

Saturday im at a children's bday party but its more for us adults and the mum is on SW Red so i will make Cucumber cups filled it chopped tikka chicken and toms mixed in a EL Mayo (1/2 syn) and some 1 syn onion bahjis :)

I hope this gives you a few ideas...... Lunch is normally soup and some cooked meat today is Cauliflower Cheese soup with tikka chicken..... I love this soup.... you cant beat it yummmmmmmmm yummmmmm yummmmmm :)

Sounds fab becci... Are you able to post the recipe for that soup please, sounds lush :) xx

I've just started red days and only red days...signed up to a bootcamp and the only way I can tweak the nutrition side was to have red days instead of ee xx

Me too - red days suit me much better as I don't respond well to too much carbs
I tend to have wholemeal bread as a hexb every other day maximum ideally, and often bran flakes in a morning as hexb2

That's pretty much it for me for carbs as I don't like feeling bloated and will STS if I have anymore - hexb ones only

Don't tend to eat potato at all, makes me more hungry overall and again will sts when eating potatoes - just my personal triggers so may not be the same for most!

My favourite meals on red are chunky steak poured on vegetables, or SW KFC chicken - absolute favourite, I use 2 whlml slices as hexb, the rest of it is free

Cauliflower x 2 heads
Water to cover it and boil, throw in 2 veg stock cubes and a handful of frozen diced onion, 1tbs smoked paprika and boil....... Once cooked blend and add 20 EL laughing cow triangles (Half if only making with 1 cauliflower) blend till smooth...... add a dusting to paprika to bowl when eating .....yum!

I use 90g of Light cheese spread normally Diarylea instead of peeling lots of triangles, saves me time :) If a little too thick once blended add some more water :)
Enjoy

Back