Red/Green days :-) Mission Skinny Bridesmaid!

Haha thanks chick! Was getting worried about myself! Going back to my old ways and making excuses! Just not on! I've been good in terms of the gym and swimming this week. Been on plan since Tuesday again! I seem to have two good days then two bad and so on! I'm feeling really motivated today for some reason! So hopefully that's my mindset back to being focused!!

Your diary is at the top of my list to read tonight!! X

I wouldn't worry about my diary, it's pretty much "I feel so good today" "I'm so depressed today, ate too much" "Back on track today woo" "oops"!!

I need to get my exercise groove back!
X

I've not gained anything, but I've only lost half a lb the whole of January! Not good so need to get back on it - need to lose at least 3 stone before may 24th or I'm not getting on the plane for holiday!
February will be my month I think, signing up for the gym! :)
X

Fab idea! It will keep you on track! Would recommend a gym that has a pool too! Nothing beats having a swim after and finishing off in the sauna! Sweeet!

the main thing is you have not given up! There's just so much temptation all around! So not fair. Why can't sweets cakes etc be expensive to buy and healthy food be really cheap? Would love that sick of seeing crisps and chocolate on special offers everywhere!

I think (If you look at the last post in my diary it explains) I'm going to give myself a mini night off tonight and tomorrow, eating healthy in the day, but a treat in the evenings, and then start afresh with gym and get serious in February (Saturday). What do you think? I'm having a mind struggle!
X

Right so all my hard work at gym was clearly for nothing and had zero willpower!!

Back to to work this morning and back to curves on lunch hour this will stop me buying rubbish!

Ive also updated my weight statics as I feel like I'm living like I was a stone lighter! My uniform is not as loose and that is bloody frightening! My friend works at curves and I've promised her I'm going back! I just feel completely awful and my face feels so puffy!!

Today is is a new day though and the eprestart of completing my weightloss journey!!

Will fill in plan of food later xx

Ah, but it wasn't for nothing, because think what the damage would have been had you not been doing the gym?. It is such an awful feeling when you put on, but you can get back on it, we'll make February our month and we will be lighter come the end of it!

X

Thanks Hun I'm just back from a staff meeting which I completely forgot about. All day I have had two bowls of weetabix and milk as everyone was having dominoes etc but now I'm home I'm actually starving! I feel like ordering something in. Where is my willpower and motivation from before?! I'm so angry at myself!

On a plus note I went back to curves today!

I hope February is our month! Xx

Willpower takes a while to come back! I really struggle to get back on - but once you get there your mind will adjust! Curves sounds fun, I'm always tempted to give it a go but never do, me and the Oh have joined the gym, but it's * week for me so I'm refusing to do any movement that is not walking to and from my sofa :p

Get our heads in the game and it will be, message me if you feel like ordering in and I'll talk you out of it! Do you have any quick fixes at home? If I ever want to get take out I stick the kettle on and do a cheesy mugshot or nibble a bag of velvet crunch because they both feel naughty! Maybe stock up on some? or get some healthy and low Syn bang in the oven and ignore till it's done food?

X

Thank you I will definitely message you if I feel like straying! I have been going to curves and went to gym today, gonna work extra hard Tom and try nip to curves too. I have been looking at pics of me when I was heavy and I feel quite motivated today! Didn't have the best start but Its not completely written off as I got off my butt to go to gym and then eating wise I have been good the rest of the day and been drinking loads so hopefully there won't be too much damage. I really feel like I want to lose the weight and I'm actually considering going to a class tonight if I can find my card etc spot sure I still have it tho! Not sure I could be bothered with the whole process of filling in the forms and going to the induction talk! Just want weighed and to get the hifi bars! Haha! We shall see tho.

Hahn I feel great today and feel like I'm back being motivated properly! I've read my slimming world mag this morning as I fell asleep last night. Definitely think going to class has given me he boast I needed to get back on track! Really excited to go next Wednesday to see if/what I have lost!

Away to curves this morning and then gym after not going swimming I don't think tho.

So far I have had two rocky road hifi bars. Of course I will be on a green day not sure what il have today will fill in later!

Yay for motivation!! So glad you've got your head straight, and your day sounds great (so much exercise!) I'm sure you'll have a brill loss too :)
X

Aw thanks Hun I feel so great after doing it! My friend text to say I worked so hard at curves (she works there) and I was actually running on the treadmill for like two minutes at a time which probably isn't that long but I pushed myself for those times! I feel so motivated and really feel like I'm back on track!
Decided to have a red day for a change and have just eaten some prawns was about sick though actually disgusting! Plan for lunch is fish (cooked in tinfoil) with broccoli and for dinner Linda mc sausages (the free ones) with poached eggs! I've got melon, raspberries and apples for snacks!

That's so brill! I'm so unfit at the mo, think 2 mins of straight running would kill me!!

Haha bless you! I'd just be like "no, hot, sweaty, DONE!"
X

Food for today

b- 2 weetabix and ss milk
l- mullerlight (strawberry) and two hard boiled eggs, sw chips
t- savoury rice mild curry
snacks- melon and pineapple
water

not seeing any results on the scales yet boo! Haven't really exercised this week though so going to open the 30 day shred that I bought like two months ago and give it a bash! Along I'm really wanting to lose weight still not shaking the cravings and wanting to just eat whatever. Hopefully on Wednesday if I can get an ok loss that will help get me not wanting any junk!

Had super noodles mild curry instead of the rice. Been really good all day just at nights seem to be the hardest! Hopefully won't be tempted my having lunch at work Tom really need to focus on going to curves and eating mugshots and fruit on my lunch!

Plan for tomorrow

b weetabix and ss milk
l mug shot creamy cheese
d super noodles mild curry (nice and quick :) )
fruit pineapple and apples
water water water!!

Back