Red/Green days :-) Mission Skinny Bridesmaid!

Weigh in day! And I have lost 7lbs! Really chuffed to have another big loss this week! I'm going out for tea tonight so it will be a challenge to stay on track as its Indian food, my kinda food :D

Oh my god well done!!! Such an achievement, well worth a celebration with a yummy meal! :p

Hi, I started almost 5 weeks ago and do green days - can I join? Hoping for a couple of lbs tomorrow because that will take me in to the 12s and will get my first stone award.

Hiya, I stay in Dundee too so if you want an in person buddy let me know. I would love someone to walk with when the weather is nicer.

161058d1418576676-red-green-days-saturday-weigh-ins-imageseg0hwcpr.jpg

(Hope you can see the image, but have uploaded it twice incase you are using the mins app
smile.gif
)

imagesEG0HWCPR.jpg
MERRY
CHRISTMAS xx

I know I've not been around much but ... :D

...here is a lovely Christmas card from the bunny to cheer u up :p
... I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas this year and I do hope to catch up with you all very soon ! :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Lots of love
Kay xx

:xmassign:

Been off the radar a bit the past couple of weeks and have been terrible over Christmas and New Year! But today I'm back on track and more determined than ever to be a skinny Minnie this year! My friend has tagged me in the most horrendous photos of facebook which I have not accepted! They are awful I can't even look at them but I have them saved on my phone so any time I look at them and want to eat something I shouldn't im going to look at the photos! Eek!

Trixicle well well done on your weight loss so far! There really is no better feeling when you are in the zone and see and feel the lbs come off! And hi Nikki nice to see someone from Dundee on here!

Aw Kay hope you are ok and had a lovely time over the festivity season!

Im off work until next Friday but I'm going to try make the most of it and have some get up and go! Kids back to school on Wednesday so I'm going back to the gym and if im not too sore on the Thursday too!

So green day, I'm thinking

B- fruit salad
L- pasta n sauce
D- not sure
lots of fruit and water

going to have a look on YouTube for a wee exercise video or just exercises to do through the day.

Weigh days saturday! Let's do this!

Been off the radar a bit the past couple of weeks and have been terrible over Christmas and New Year! But today I'm back on track and more determined than ever to be a skinny Minnie this year! My friend has tagged me in the most horrendous photos of facebook which I have not accepted! They are awful I can't even look at them but I have them saved on my phone so any time I look at them and want to eat something I shouldn't im going to look at the photos! Eek!

Trixicle well well done on your weight loss so far! There really is no better feeling when you are in the zone and see and feel the lbs come off! And hi Nikki nice to see someone from Dundee on here!

Aw Kay hope you are ok and had a lovely time over the festivity season!

Im off work until next Friday but I'm going to try make the most of it and have some get up and go! Kids back to school on Wednesday so I'm going back to the gym and if im not too sore on the Thursday too!

So green day, I'm thinking

B- fruit salad
L- pasta n sauce
D- not sure
lots of fruit and water

going to have a look on YouTube for a wee exercise video or just exercises to do through the day.

Weigh days saturday! Let's do this!

Thank you! I have slowed down over Christmas/New Year but am going to be back on track 100% from today. Got a buffet at my parents this eve but there are plenty of SW friendly options!

Good luck in the New Year! Let's smash our targets!!!

Gilly, I'm so sorry I've not been here to offer support and butt kickings! I'm gonna have a proper good catch up with your diary tonight!
XxX

New year, new you! Forget what has happened in the past and focus on the future! I also put up a few pounds over christmas, but you have to enjoy yourself once in a while and its a great kick up the a** to get you back on plan :) good luck!

Aw missed you too Emma! Glad you are back!!

Thanks skinnyworld! Tbh I've been snacking on and off too but I'm back on track this week and I've been to tesco, stocking up on everything I need!

I really feel feel this is my year to be slimmer, it will take most of the year but it will be worth while in the end! I miss the feeling when I had lost a couple of stones how good I felt, how healthy I felt because of how much exercise I was doing. I mean I was actually going out for runs! Atm I feel so unhealthy, so unfit and like a total dead weight! I ordered 3 minute belly blitz (Charlotte from Geordie Shore) DVD and am patiently waiting for it to arrive today! She looks fab and I think her workout will be tough but funny! Well hopefully! I have also looked out other workout DVDs and am going to try and do one once a day, if that is possible! Will see how tired etc I am after work but you always feel great after exercise right? It's just the doing it that's the hard bit! Also dusted off the wii and will do the sports stuff!

So im having a red day today, love my chicken! Fruit salad for breakfast. Chicken for lunch and dinner ;)

Snacks will be fruit and water.

It's so hard to get back into it isn't it?! I'm sharing the unfit feeling with you, amazing how we can feel so good and healthy and then end up back at square 1!

I'm with you though, 2015 is the year, we can do it!
XxX

Well done, getting prepared is the first step! I ordered the jillian michaels triple box set off Amazon so it's got ripped in 30, buns and thighs and extreme shred and shred in it! :)

Also I'm doing the couch to 5k running app with my boyfriend, we just started last week so if you like running and want to ease yourself back into it I'd recommend that ? it's only 3 days a week and has started off nice and easy! So good luck! :D Hopefully this year is mine, and yours to get where you want to be!

You can do it!

Hello lovelies! So yes I slipped up yet again but am back! I've got to lose weight as I booked a holiday St the weekend so going to Turkey in 23 weeks with my friend and our kiddies! And exciting news, I've asked to be a bridesmaid so that's end of January next year!! There is NO way I will be a fat bridesmaid again, done it once and will not do it again! It was very embarrassing!

In in the three weeks I have been exercising quite a lot, joined curves again and have being doing Charlotte from Geordie shores 3 minute belly blitz which I'm loving! It's just the eating at night what is letting me down!

Back tom going it for it tomorrow and need to make sure I'm logging on minimins to keep me on track!

No more excuses!! Hope you are all well?!

Have heard art of the couch 5k app thing I might just download it as I would love to get back running again! Xx

Hi Sweet! You sound like your exercising really well! That's a great step, once your head clicks with food you'll be well on your way!
I'm re-starting too, so we can do this together, I'm so bad for ducking out and ignoring the forum lately, so let's make a pact to post every day, even just a quicky to say we've done good or not so good!

So glad you're back.
XxX

Hey Gilly :p, great to see you back and doing so well. I'm back too, trying to lose my gain from Christmas :rolleyes:, just restarted gym too and a new plan so hoping that will help me :). Would be great to keep in touch and motivate one another :D. Hope you have a lovely weekend hun . Take care ;).

Kay xx

:bighug:

Ah girls I don't feel so guilty since we in the same boat! I do feel motivated with the exercising the eating has been ok this weekend just need to really be focused and have some friggin willpower!! I need to catch up with your diaries too ladies I'm terrible for just logging on and filling mines in and not looking at anything else! This will I will defo do it though xxx

So met my lovely work colleague today who is on maternity leave and we went to this lovely cafe that honestly has thee best cakes in dundee! I had soup tho with brown bread, and tonight I've got butternut squash soup for tea! I've just eaten two hard boiled eggs and 2 s&v snacks jacks thinking all that is not so bad calories wise! Away to put it into the my fitness pal app! I downloaded the couch to 5k app and planning to start it Tom or Saturday! Curves today and gonna do charlottes belly blitz tonight! Need to get motivated properly and start shifting these pounds!!!!!!

Back