Red/Green days :-) Mission Skinny Bridesmaid!

So I got my half stone award and... Slimmer of the week! Yay! Great getting a bag of fruit! Result! :) I've just had porridge (hexa and b) and some raspberries with White choc options sachet mixed into quark, half tub and will eat the other half Tom with strawberries! I feel lovely and full up!
I need to go collect the kids early as they have world book day at school and the dentist early so I'm thinking I might skip curves and gym today, well def curves I might try go for a quick sleep as I've a banging headache! And hopefully I can go to gym in hour and hour or so for an hour xx

So I got my half stone award and... Slimmer of the week! Yay! Great getting a bag of fruit! Result! :) I've just had porridge (hexa and b) and some raspberries with White choc options sachet mixed into quark, half tub and will eat the other half Tom with strawberries! I feel lovely and full up! I need to go collect the kids early as they have world book day at school and the dentist early so I'm thinking I might skip curves and gym today, well def curves I might try go for a quick sleep as I've a banging headache! And hopefully I can go to gym in hour and hour or so for an hour xx
Yayyyy to slimmer of the week too gill Xxx

So today I've had the porridge hexs, raspberries with quark and White choc option sachet mixed in. Made two pancakes out of the banana and egg mixture, just found out though they are syn as its cooked fruit! *sob* Made soup at night and have some left for lunch tomorrow, strawberries for pudding! Looking back I've not eaten that much I'm pretty full up from tea though so I'm not going to eat just for the sake of adding some calories on! Film and bed, work tomorrow! Boo but least it's only for a day then off again! Xx

So today I've had the porridge hexs, raspberries with quark and White choc option sachet mixed in. Made two pancakes out of the banana and egg mixture, just found out though they are syn as its cooked fruit! *sob* Made soup at night and have some left for lunch tomorrow, strawberries for pudding! Looking back I've not eaten that much I'm pretty full up from tea though so I'm not going to eat just for the sake of adding some calories on! Film and bed, work tomorrow! Boo but least it's only for a day then off again! Xx
ohhhh nooo about the banana having syns what a shame that is!!
Did you like them tho ??
Thankyou tomorrow is Friday :)
Really happy for you today gill Xxx

ohhhh nooo about the banana having syns what a shame that is!! Did you like them tho ?? Thankyou tomorrow is Friday :) Really happy for you today gill Xxx

To be honest I will stick make them, the ones I made today turned out great and tasted less like an omelette and more like a banana pancake! Hehe! Thanks again chick and for being there/here! Hope you feeling better now xxx

To be honest I will stick make them, the ones I made today turned out great and tasted less like an omelette and more like a banana pancake! Hehe! Thanks again chick and for being there/here! Hope you feeling better now xxx
ohhhh you'll have to take a pic next time for me :)
I'm here backing you all the way lovely
I am
Feeling better thanks chick Xxx

So I got my half stone award and... Slimmer of the week! Yay! Great getting a bag of fruit! Result! :) I've just had porridge (hexa and b) and some raspberries with White choc options sachet mixed into quark, half tub and will eat the other half Tom with strawberries! I feel lovely and full up!
I need to go collect the kids early as they have world book day at school and the dentist early so I'm thinking I might skip curves and gym today, well def curves I might try go for a quick sleep as I've a banging headache! And hopefully I can go to gym in hour and hour or so for an hour xx

Yay well done tha'ts great! xx

Hey guys my internet is down at the moment at home (at my mums) what a nightmare! Made me realise how much I rely on my phone! Hope you all well! Still on plan etc! Hope you all well! Missing minimins tho it should be fixed for Wednesday! Xx
as long as your okay lovely have a nice weekend Xxx

as long as your okay lovely have a nice weekend Xxx

Thanks chick I'm fine! Going crazy without wifi but it will be back on Wednesday! Had a bit of a blowout last night but I've drawn a line under it and back in it today! Just away to take the kids swimming in a bit! Hope everyone is having a fab weekend!! Xx

Thanks chick I'm fine! Going crazy without wifi but it will be back on Wednesday! Had a bit of a blowout last night but I've drawn a line under it and back in it today! Just away to take the kids swimming in a bit! Hope everyone is having a fab weekend!! Xx
don't worry about it chick I did too we all need a blow out from time to time well done for jumping back on plan today I have too have a fab day with the kids lovely Xxx

don't worry about it chick I did too we all need a blow out from time to time well done for jumping back on plan today I have too have a fab day with the kids lovely Xxx

Thanks chick it was fab and my mum came with us too and we just back here for a cuppa! I know I think I know I can't afford to slip back completely and I feel it's out of
My system now! Hope you good lovely and having a good weekend xx

It's nice to see somebody that has set mini targets similar to mine (although mine is my own WEDDING early 2017!!!) Really got worked up about it and started to panic something rotten as would ideally like to lose 10 stone before then (I know this is very unlikely but then I'd be down to 10 stone - I can hope!) So started slimming world last Monday, from home and not by signing up online because everyone says the online only membership is useless, and I have no spare time at all to go to a group - but I do have all the books needed and I'm weighing every week in front of the OH so hopefully that will give me the motive to not cheat (as well as only having just over 20 months until I get married! I think I'd be happy getting down to 12 stone ish as I'm 5'8 so would probably look fine at that weight!
Do you hope to have lost all 8 stone 3 lb by the time you're bridesmaid? Keep up your amazing work! Xx

Back