Red/Green days :-) Mission Skinny Bridesmaid!

It's nice to see somebody that has set mini targets similar to mine (although mine is my own WEDDING early 2017!!!) Really got worked up about it and started to panic something rotten as would ideally like to lose 10 stone before then (I know this is very unlikely but then I'd be down to 10 stone - I can hope!) So started slimming world last Monday, from home and not by signing up online because everyone says the online only membership is useless, and I have no spare time at all to go to a group - but I do have all the books needed and I'm weighing every week in front of the OH so hopefully that will give me the motive to not cheat (as well as only having just over 20 months until I get married! I think I'd be happy getting down to 12 stone ish as I'm 5'8 so would probably look fine at that weight! Do you hope to have lost all 8 stone 3 lb by the time you're bridesmaid? Keep up your amazing work! Xx

Aww that's so amazing chick!! What motivation other than your own wedding to lose weight! And even if you just do your best and lose as much as you can what an acheivement that will be! You have a year and a half I think you will do really really if you just keep focused but remember you will have times when you slip up but that's ok as long as you get back on it and don't let it ruin what you have lost, something which I've found quite hard to sometimes do too!
I really hope I will have lost all that 8 stone and hopefully more if I can, I just remember being 10 stone before I had the kids and got all settled with my ex and piled on the weight! I felt fat then too but looking back I was slim and looked good! I'd love to be slim for a change! I've spent most of my twenties fat and I just want to prove to myself that I can do it and just look good for a change. Everyone always such I have a pretty face it's just my weight that lets me down (not everyone says the weight part but good friends and family are honest)
Just relax with the diet though Hun think of it as healthy eating rather than a diet. The good thing about sw is you can have treats as long as you syn them! Good luck chick is love to hear your progress and like you say we have similar stats so we can support each other :) xxx

I had another badish night last night but I've managed to get back on track today and hopefully not spoil it tonight but there's nothing in the house to be bad with! So far it's been a crap day at Work kids are a bit mad atm so all I've had is 2'weetabix and milk but just at my mums and away to have chicken and vegetable. Hope everyone is good :) xx

I had another badish night last night but I've managed to get back on track today and hopefully not spoil it tonight but there's nothing in the house to be bad with! So far it's been a crap day at Work kids are a bit mad atm so all I've had is 2'weetabix and milk but just at my mums and away to have chicken and vegetable. Hope everyone is good :) xx
forget about the weekend and from now do the best you can hope you enjoy your chicken & veggies chick Xxx

forget about the weekend and from now do the best you can hope you enjoy your chicken & veggies chick Xxx

It was lovely I could eat The mash as they put butter and milk in the mash potatoes it was still good though! Curves today too so hopefully if I go tomorrow and Wednesday plus gym and swim on Wednesday I can claw back what I've put on and hope for 2lbs off this week. Think it will with any luck be a sts though! I need to enjoy my days off this week as I've agreed to working my days off on wed and thurs for the next 4'weeks due to Katie our room supervisor being off for her wedding and honeymoon ! Good on the pay packet but man in going to miss my days off!! Xx

Ah I'm back properly with Internet!! Yay!! I've missed speaking to you all and checking all your diaries!

Anyway after the the weekend I managed to just stick in etc scales are still showing a lb gain so I'm away to the gym today to hopefully beat it off and all I wanted was 2lb off this week to get the stone really doubtful I will get it but hey ho :)

had my porridge this morning planning a red day, so lots of chicken and salad probably!

Ah I'm back properly with Internet!! Yay!! I've missed speaking to you all and checking all your diaries! Anyway after the the weekend I managed to just stick in etc scales are still showing a lb gain so I'm away to the gym today to hopefully beat it off and all I wanted was 2lb off this week to get the stone really doubtful I will get it but hey ho :) had my porridge this morning planning a red day, so lots of chicken and salad probably!
Yayyyy your back :)
Get drinking the water I'm sure you should be fine chick just getting myself ready for the gym too have a fabby day Xxx

Ok I've ditched the gym today as I'm having a bit of a lazy day!

Today Green day (change of plan!)

B- porridge and semi skimmed milk (hexs)
L- Sw chips, broccoli and scrambled eggs (is this a weird combo?!)
T- homemade soup - potatoes, leek, carrots and swede, red lentils and veg stock
Snacks- raspberries, apples, carrot sticks

Lots of water planned :)

My friend has told me about this website for watching movies online, currently watching taken 3! Great quality though! Got my chips cooking looking forward to lunch!

Planning charlottes dvd tonight since I'm not doing any exercise at the gym! Oops! Hope everyone is having a lovely day xx

Just made syn free pancakes :) they taste ok not as good as the banana ones but least they syn free!

1 egg
2 tbsp sweetner
Drop of vanilla essence

Attachments

• image-2137932489.jpg
    image-2137932489.jpg
    372.2 KB · Views: 23
I'm not sure for definite but someone mentioned they were 4 syns I think they might have guessed that or that's just how she counted it! They nice though, that mix would make two pancakes too. How are you getting on this week? X

Feel so much better in myself, and healthier already after only dieting for 10 days. I've been having nothing to drink but water - with a slice of lemon in - for the past 7 days! I've also not been worried about having lots of superfree foods this week, so am always STUFFED! How is this week going for you? :)

Feel so much better in myself, and healthier already after only dieting for 10 days. I've been having nothing to drink but water - with a slice of lemon in - for the past 7 days! I've also not been worried about having lots of superfree foods this week, so am always STUFFED! How is this week going for you? :)

the diet is amazing isn't it?! The amount you can eat, I remember when I first started it years ago and everyone, me included, couldn't believe I could eat so much and lose weight! It's the best diet ever! Glad you are feeling good for it chick will keep you going and you will feel even better! Xxx

Weigh day today :) I'm feeling happy for weigh day as the scales have shown a 2lbs loss again, but I shouldn't count my chickens just yet and will wait for weigh in at class. I'd be so happy just to get my stone award and then focus on the stone and a half and club ten! My club ten is 16st 9lb so a stone to lose til then. My uniform at work (which looks like a beauty therapists tunic) is loose on me now when it was starting to get uncomfortable wearing so that's good! I've got a couple of smaller ones to get into as well!

Since i I had such a lazy day I'm planning curves, and gym and then home. Kayleigh has an eye test after school and dancing tonight so busy night! They are at their dads this weekend so nice peaceful weekend! I'm babysitting for a family who used to come to the nursery on Saturday night so extra pennies for me ;)

anyway il be on after I'm home from weigh in xxxx

Back