Red/Green days :-) Mission Skinny Bridesmaid!

What about EE days hun? If you eat veg and stuff anyway, it's so easy! Just try to fill 1/3 of your plate with veg every time it's possible - and then you can use both meat and pasta/rice/potatoes etc as your free foods x

I kinda mixed the days today having a baked potato and chicken. I should try EE though I just can never get my head around the fact you don't have to weigh the meat or potatoes/rice (like on the red and green days!) xx

I kinda mixed the days today having a baked potato and chicken. I should try EE though I just can never get my head around the fact you don't have to weigh the meat or potatoes/rice (like on the red and green days!) xx

I just guesstimate - and it doesn't matter - I just average out what a rough portion would be, and what I know will fill me up! I think part of the reason for the leniency is because you only get 1HExA and 1HExB choice! Give it a go hun, and if it doesn't quite work - then maybe mix it up a little?

Thanks Hun!

Red day today.

B- porridge 35g heb
Semi skimmed milks heb
L-chicken satay on sticks
Fruit pot- melon and grape
D- lots of scrambled egg, Linda McCartney sausages 3 with a blip of tomato sauce (1/2 syns)
Water!

Feel so much better at the moment, I can really feel I've lost weight! I'm 100% confident I've lost a stone and got that half a pound this week for weigh in on Thursday. :) hope everyone is have a great Tuesday! Xx

Thanks Hun! Red day today. B- porridge 35g heb Semi skimmed milks heb L-chicken satay on sticks Fruit pot- melon and grape D- lots of scrambled egg, Linda McCartney sausages 3 with a blip of tomato sauce (1/2 syns) Water! Feel so much better at the moment, I can really feel I've lost weight! I'm 100% confident I've lost a stone and got that half a pound this week for weigh in on Thursday. :) hope everyone is have a great Tuesday! Xx
I'm going to copy some of your red days do you find you feel less bloated after them chick ??
Glad your feeling good too Thursday wi will be exciting Xxx

I'm going to copy some of your red days do you find you feel less bloated after them chick ?? Glad your feeling good too Thursday wi will be exciting Xxx

Yes don't feel bloated at all doing red days! Mullerlights are free, not sure about any other as I don't really like yogurt that much! Alpen lights are 1 hexb, porridge weetabix ideas for breakie!

Oh Katie I've been a bit bad tonight! Feel a little bit bad but feel it's out my system, just a couple of snack sized bars and a biscuit! Defo over the 15 syn allowance! X

Yes don't feel bloated at all doing red days! Mullerlights are free, not sure about any other as I don't really like yogurt that much! Alpen lights are 1 hexb, porridge weetabix ideas for breakie! Oh Katie I've been a bit bad tonight! Feel a little bit bad but feel it's out my system, just a couple of snack sized bars and a biscuit! Defo over the 15 syn allowance! X
sorry for all the questions what about hot chocs as I won't be doing sw I just want the non bloat feeling ;-)
I love weetabix and porridge so should be fine think I'll give it a go tomorrow!!

Gill what's done is done and as you said it's out your system what about just having less syns tomorrow to make it even would that work Xxx

sorry for all the questions what about hot chocs as I won't be doing sw I just want the non bloat feeling ;-) I love weetabix and porridge so should be fine think I'll give it a go tomorrow!! Gill what's done is done and as you said it's out your system what about just having less syns tomorrow to make it even would that work Xxx

250ml semi skimmed is hea. I know that the options sachets are 2 syns, well the white chocolate one is. Usually for every 20 calories is 1 syn, so say a mini twirl Is 80 cals it's 4 syns etc.

To be honest I hardly use the syns anyway so hopefully it shouldn't affect it that bad! I def won't use any tomorrow. At least I've not went crazy!
Xxx

250ml semi skimmed is hea. I know that the options sachets are 2 syns, well the white chocolate one is. Usually for every 20 calories is 1 syn, so say a mini twirl Is 80 cals it's 4 syns etc. To be honest I hardly use the syns anyway so hopefully it shouldn't affect it that bad! I def won't use any tomorrow. At least I've not went crazy! Xxx
Thankyou chick ;-)
Fab you've drawn a line you should feel proud!!
Have you been going to your curves classes Xxx

Awww I had the best day today!! One of my best and longest friends Kelly is getting married in December this year. She surprised me at my work with a gift bag, and a card asking me to be one of her bridesmaids! Cried too absolutely chuffed to bits to be asked! So I'm a bridesmaid twice, December and January! Hopefully this will keep me motivated around Christmas too!!!

b- 2 weetabix and semi skimmed milk
L- tuna salad- red onion lettuce cucumber
D- chicken and broccoli
Apples 3 and pineapple lolly
Hot chocolate (mint options 2syns)
Water!!

Weigh day tomorrow! Not staying to class for the next 4 weeks as I need to work but need to keep motivated by going to get weighed! Hope everyone is having a great day! X

Awww gill how lovely of your friend asking you to be bridesmaid Id of been crying if it was me happy tears tho ;-)
Menu looks yummy Xxx

Thanks chick I will do :) oh do you think? It's went pretty fast for me, not liking this working full time and I'm only in Thursday! What do you have planned for today? X
I was going to have a day off from the gym but not sure weather to just go as I'll be back home for half 11 and can chill for a bit then till its time to pick my boys up hmmmmm ;-)
Xxx

I was going to have a day off from the gym but not sure weather to just go as I'll be back home for half 11 and can chill for a bit then till its time to pick my boys up hmmmmm ;-) Xxx

Have you been there everyday? Always feel better for going don't you? Chilling the rest of the day sounds good! I need to come home tonight and tomorrow and clean and tidy! Usually Wednesday I do it all but didn't get the chance to yesterday! My friend is looking after the kids for me on Saturday pretty much all day so I want it all nice for her coming and staying, she's bringing her 4 year old girl too so kids are excited for her to come! X

Have you been there everyday? Always feel better for going don't you? Chilling the rest of the day sounds good! I need to come home tonight and tomorrow and clean and tidy! Usually Wednesday I do it all but didn't get the chance to yesterday! My friend is looking after the kids for me on Saturday pretty much all day so I want it all nice for her coming and staying, she's bringing her 4 year old girl too so kids are excited for her to come! X
I've been everyday Yep decided to just leave it today I want to clean chill then head the shops ;-)
Awww that's lovely of your friend to give you a chance to catch up with everything at home I need an ironer it's my worst house chore ever :-(
Awww lovely that the kids are excited for the little one coming to stay Xxx

Back