Red/Green days :-) Mission Skinny Bridesmaid!

Ahhh what's wrong with me!!! I can't stop eating the wrong things!! I'm so good all day and then at night I'm so bad!! I'm in the foulest moods today too work was awful today!!! After being off nearly 2 weeks!

On a positive note I have hired a personal trainer so I'm hoping this is what I need to get back on track!! Someone help me! Or give me a slap!!

Aww Gilly sorry your feeling crap hun. I get the munchies at night too, so I try and save my syns for the evening for a dessert or some kind of snack. Don't worry we all have off days, as long as your back on it tomorrow you will be fine. I hope work gets better for you too. Having the personal trainer will really help get you back in the zone. I had one last year when I was working, but not working now so can't afford one. But once I resume work then will think of taking one up, they are tremendous help and support. Your very lucky, hope you enjoy your PT sessions. Don't worry too much about the blip hun, you've done so well up until now, that one moment does not define you. Your past progress is evidence of what you can achieve and will continue to achieve in the future. Staying positive for you hun, always :p .

Kay xx

Hello! I started doing SW at home on Saturday so as I'll be weighing in on Saturday I thought I'd say hello here. Hope everyone's weeks are going well :)

Aw Honey *hugs for you* We all get like that sometimes - and evenings are definitely worse because you just want to go home and do something quick and tasty. You can get back on it, even if it takes you a while, and PT is a brilliant idea, then even if you're not eating 200% you're improving your metabolism. Love Kay's logic to save some Syns for a nice dinner or pudding, then you'll be doing damage limitation at least. I'm sorry you're feeling so rubbish, work does that! Try and do SW comfort/treat food if you need some food to make you feel good, when I'm feeling rubbish I'll do a big bowl of egg fried rice (OK not including the superfree, but much better than if I'd gotten a takeaway) or hunters chicken, something you'd have to take out or if you ate in a restaurant but SW friendly.
XxX

Welcome Clare nice to have you here! And good luck with weigh ins!

Kayl and Emma thanks girls definitely the kick up the bum that I needed!! PT was really good today he's made up a routine for me to follow when I'm not with him but my legs are actually like jelly!! Never worked out with weights before and the difference it makes to lunges and squats!! (Omg!) I went to curves straight after so feeling proud of myself for that! I have only just eaten something tho which I got in trouble for at curves! Oh well! Busy mums you know! I'm away to have some weetabix plan will be chips beans and poached eggs for lunch and for tea Linda mc veg sausages red onion ones with some beans! I've got in some pineapple lollies so I've just had one and got bananas and apples!

i work in a nursery so it's quite stressful at times! It's hard when you have 16 children to look after and you only have a 16 year old trainee to help! She's very good but still! Yesterday was fine though! I think it's just Monday blues along with they are all hyper to see each other! Ha!

Hope you are all well ladies Ill be checking in with you at some point today!! Xx

Aw, PT sounds like it went well though - jelly legs are always a good sign - my abs feel like I've been beaten up with brass knuckles so I'm taking that as a positive! Isn't it weird, the only time pain is supposed to be good?!
Your day sounds so yummy :)
X

It did thanks Hun! Yeah weirdly it is positive, no pain no gain as they say! Yeah I can't wait for my chips! I'm literally sick of crisps and chocolate and Nutella (my weakness) so hopefully I can stay that way! I could cry with the amount of weight I've put on none of the things I've eaten have been worth putting the weight back on! But onwards and upwards! Don't look back in anger eh :) x

Gills back! Woo! :D
X

So a good yesterday managed to not eat anything naughty at night. Had my weetabix and milk trying to decide whether to have a red day. I have fish and veg in the freezer and could get a wee chicken and eat that at lunch. I'm not sure though knowing me il want chips again! Just the thought of them is making me want them now actually!

Woken up really sore so that's definitely a good thing! The thought of doing that routine is not very appealing though I'm not sure my jelly legs will manage! Need to go though and I'm going to try curves today too!

Hope everyone one has a lovely day!

Could always do an EE day and have chips with the fish and veggies? :)
X

I still can't my head around ee, I know that sounds so silly but I'm just so used to red and green days and not mixing meat with potatoes!i do fancy reading up on it though! All this star week I'm just confused though!

Went and met up with a friend today so was good and had baked potato and beans with some salad no dressing! Just out on pasta n sauce the macaroni one with I think syns like 2? Need to check that although it has less calories than a cheese and broccoli one and that's free?? Not sure how that works!

Went to the gym this avo, followed the PT exercise routine, was hard as am quite sore! So have been walking around like a penguin! Haha! I feel so good though! How amazing that exercising makes you feel so good! It's just the initial thought and getting up and doing it! Was also out like a light too last night think I was sleeping for 9 and up at 7 so really good sleep!

Work tom, will need to try and be organised and have a good breakfast because I really struggle to not have some of the cooks lunch that he makes for the nursery! It's not good for the diet! But yeah I'm gonna try having weetabix with an omelette or eggs and beans! With some fruit and that should keep me going from 8 til half 1! X

There's a lot of stuff I don't understand with SW and calories, but that's a whole other thread :S

So glad you managed to do PT today, know how ward it is to do it without quitting when your body already hurts, first time last night I actually shut Jillian off before she was finished, just couldn't hack it! Does make you feel good when you've completed it though!

X

Yeah I'm pleased considering he wasn't there to push me on but today was the only day I will manage in the gym until next week on Wednesday so I knew I had too! The rest of the week I will do it at home but I'm gonna rest on Sunday I think. Sean (PT) didn't say whether to do it everyday or how many times so I'm just gonna do as much as I can but I think having one day off will be ok, just gonna see how I'm feeling on Sunday tho. Knowing me I will still do it! Have just had a small portion of the pasta and sauce since the kids wanted it! Ha so I've out on some of Linda's sausages (2) and will have a good sized portion of beans!

Only had had four bottles (500ml) of water so gonna have to so want to catch up and have another couple. How has your day been Emma?

My day was so bad yesterday, the scales didn't move at all (did this morning though, 2lbs off!) and after all my hard work I was so down! Told Jillian to naff off and went shopping! :)

I normally do serious exercise (say Jillian or gym) every other day, think your body needs that rest day in between! Remember to rest if your body needs it, it's as important as the working out is! I've gotta do 30ds again tonight, my body has siezed up in fear! Do open it though, after the first few times it gets so much easier, and it's only 20 minutes, which is great because you know it's almost over!! :)
X

Good day yesterday was sore again at work few sniggers from the girls at work at how sore I was! Didn't exercise yesterday so I'm thinking Friday could be a rest day will do the exercise tonight though.

Yesterday was was weeatbix and milk with 2 bananas and 2 apples, lunch was mug shot chorea my cheese one with mullerlight and an apple and dinner was 4 poached eggs with beans, Linda mc sausages and beetroot! Was so hungry too last night I scoffed it like food was going out of fashion!

Today ive had 2 alpen lights and mild curry supper noddles, them noodles were a mid morning snack since I took kids to the cinema and didn't want to be hungry there and bend up buying sweets! I have some cheese and broccoli pasta n sauce on and for tea I'm going to make some eggs and beans with some chips I think. Actually starving today!

Managed the gym today yay! Mum took the kids for me so that I could do my work out. Need to do crunches and planks tonight as didn't have time to do them at gym.

same food as usual weetabix and milk for brekkie with a banana, lunch sw chips and tea is super noodles, 2 Linda mc sausages, beans, scrambled eggs and beetroot can't wait for tea!! Had apples for snacking too. Need to drink more only had a litre of water so need another 1 or 2.

friday and Saturday ended up being my rest days so I'm gonna have to work the rest of the time until wed!

PT and swim today feeling good! Got a sweet potato in the oven gonna have that with some beans. Haven't had my weetabix yet so gonna save that for a bit later as I've been getting the night time munchies! PT says I should stop worrying about scales and try and focus on changing shape! So I'm gonna try not going on scales for two weeks at a time see if that helps! I'm just obsessed!

PT and swim today feeling good! Got a sweet potato in the oven gonna have that with some beans. Haven't had my weetabix yet so gonna save that for a bit later as I've been getting the night time munchies! PT says I should stop worrying about scales and try and focus on changing shape! So I'm gonna try not going on scales for two weeks at a time see if that helps! I'm just obsessed!

Hey Gilly, your doing so well, wel done on the body magic and controlling the night time munchies, I know that can be hard sometimes :rolleyes:. I agree with your PT, stay away from them scales as much as you can, they play with our head even when we're doing well we start to doubt, its happened to me many times, I'm still working on it. If your able to stay away from them for a good 2 weeks then that will give me some encouragement and I might give it a shot myself :p. Food sounds yummy for today ! :) Your working so hard towards the plan Gill, I hope you have a super duper loss this week hun ! :D

Kay xx

Thanks Kay he is right but it's hard to give up the habit! I lost only a pound this week and was completely gutted because I have genuinely worked my butt off so see that result! I feel like I have never worked so hard in my life! But I'm going to try and stay away from them because it had completely affected my mood! Will go on them when I can actually feel a difference too rather than every week! Hope you are having a good week lovely! I'm terrible atm for keeping up date with everyone's diaries including my own! Xx

Back