Red/Green days :-) Mission Skinny Bridesmaid!

Morning Gilly :), I'm thinking of doing some red days too this week. I know I had a blow out week last week but I did go for a 1 hour walk almost everyday. Do you think that's enough exercise to stop my gain from going in crazy numbers ? I'm a bit worried this morning, I just want to get it out of the way :confused: .

Kay xx

Yes I had too! Honestly couldn't stop thinking about the doughnuts they needed to be indelible!! Haha!! Xx

Bwahahah! That's brilliant! Though I think I would have spent the next minute going "are they still okay? I could just wipe it... NO...but..NO!"
X

Good Luck Gilly for weigh in tomorrow hun :p, hope you come back to report a super duper loss ! :D Fingers crossed for you hun . :fingerscrossed: :)

Kay xx

Ahh well done!!!
XxX

just popping in to sub, starting SW tomorrow, I'm a long time member (been here since 2011 but had to delete my account - long story, I won't bore you lol) but starting again in every way possible :)

You little trooper! I've gotten so bad with exercise lately, need to find my mojo again!
Trainer Tom sounds lovely! :)
X

Thanks lovely.
I've done SW before, but back in the day when it was 'only red and green and nothing in between' lol I used to do mainly green days as I'm not a huge meat eater. How easy is EE and do you prefer green/red anyway and that's why you do it? :)
You've done amazingly! X

I'm like you I first started the diet when it was just red and green days none of this ee! I don't do ee I still can't get my head round it! I have always preferred green but the past two weeks if been loving red days! I was doing well then ruined it a bit but back in the swing of things now!!

Just bought 2 packs of hot and spicy chicken from Asda! It seriously is hot!! Love it though!! I've bought some quark not had it in ages so going to put a white choc options in it and have with raspberries this is my little treat! Not bad for two syns!!!

Ohh, that chicken sounds lovely! I might have to check that out, I love spicy, me :D X

Chicken does sound brill, I'm not normally a spicy person, but really been craving it at lately!! I might swap tonight's dinner for fajhita pasta - fine when eating, butt he moment I stop I run around like an idiot trying to stop my head exploding from heat! :p
X

Ooh not sure as I only do EE, but I guess if you did Quorn chicken instead it would be...?

I just shove some chicken (or quorn) cut into pieces, in the oven with mushrooms, onions, peppers and some paprkia. Whilst that's doing, put some pasta on, in another suacepan mix a chicken stock cube with passata or puree depending on how thick you want it, I add chives, paprika (lots), chilli powder, tumeric, cumin, a dash of soy sauce (mainly because I'd run out of Worcester, but it worked well!) and garlic salt, mix it into a sauce and let it simmer, then just chuck it all together when the chickens cooked - if I'm feeling naughty I'll grate some cheese on top and stick it all back in the oven in a roasting dish so it melts :)
X

It really is! Smelled so good too, the whole time it was cooking I was like "gonna just eat it noooow!"
X

Back