Red/Green days :-) Mission Skinny Bridesmaid!

Ah! Brilliant!! Well done my lovely! :D
XxX

yay well done Gill! x

Thanks sweetie! Really chuffed! It was sitting at 2 loss since sat so I didn't think I'd get it! X

Now stop hogging the good losses and let me have some :)
XxX

Thanks Hun how are you getting on? X
Not bad I think, weigh in tomorrow night so I will see then, not 100% convinced this EE thing works and too scared to get on the scales at home as they're unreliable. You're doing fabulously- I'm crossing fingers for a few lb's off as I always lose quite lot on week 1 normally.
We'll see! X

Got my 3 :D Woohoo!! Went running with the trainer it was more walking of course tho. In four weeks we going again so gonna have to improve and go further next time! Eek!!

Smashing result Gilly ! :superwoman: your superwoman on fire !! :D Whoop whoop ! So so happy for you ! Well done on your new award :p. I hope the losses keep coming each week for you hun, your really working hard towards them. I can't wait till you catch up on last year, then I know you will be zooming towards target ! :D Hope you have a fab day hun ! :)

Kay xx

Not bad I think, weigh in tomorrow night so I will see then, not 100% convinced this EE thing works and too scared to get on the scales at home as they're unreliable. You're doing fabulously- I'm crossing fingers for a few lb's off as I always lose quite lot on week 1 normally.
We'll see! X

ah let me know how you get on?! X

Smashing result Gilly ! :superwoman: your superwoman on fire !! :D Whoop whoop ! So so happy for you ! Well done on your new award :p. I hope the losses keep coming each week for you hun, your really working hard towards them. I can't wait till you catch up on last year, then I know you will be zooming towards target ! :D Hope you have a fab day hun ! :)

Kay xx

Thanks Kay can't wait either to be where I was! You too hun! We back and raring to go ;)

Away to attempt another run today! I will have headphones in and been watching videos on how to breathe properly when running! Hopefully I can go a bit further than yesterday, I stopped a few times! My food yesterday was chicken (again) and I have another two packets in fridge for today too. Hopefully don't get another stitch either that was a pain!

At at my mums on Sunday for Mother's Day lunch, they are making steak pie and veg but going to get a small portion of steak pie and more veg shouldn't be too bad! Hopefully! With fruit for pudding!

This is time while I'm losing weight I'm not feeling lighter I seem to feel even heavier?? What's that's all about? I felt before getting lighter but this is different this time! Was doing these mount climber exercises yesterday with the PT and I just felt so frickin heavy!

Managed to do slightly better with the running today! Going to try again Tom on my lunch. I def want to see an improvement when we run in 4 weeks. I went and got some strawberries and quark so had that with white choc options and a little sweetener (2syns for the whole thing) it was so yum!! And had some piri piri chicken! Filling myself up with water too, finding that I've went off having it with diluting juice as it's too sweet! Never thought I'd say the day when I'd prefer to drink water!!

Managed to do slightly better with the running today! Going to try again Tom on my lunch. I def want to see an improvement when we run in 4 weeks. I went and got some strawberries and quark so had that with white choc options and a little sweetener (2syns for the whole thing) it was so yum!! And had some piri piri chicken! Filling myself up with water too, finding that I've went off having it with diluting juice as it's too sweet! Never thought I'd say the day when I'd prefer to drink water!!

Water?...on it's own?... heathen! :p
XxX

I prefer water on its own too :D or I drink loads of hot water with a slice of fresh lemon in it, its so good and healthy . Hope your having a fab day at the gym Gilly :).

Kay xx

I prefer water on its own too :D or I drink loads of hot water with a slice of fresh lemon in it, its so good and healthy . Hope your having a fab day at the gym Gilly :).

Kay xx

I'm such a water snob, so fussy! I quite like really really cold water with some lemon, or some cucumber in, but I just can't drink it plain (unless it's almost frozen and it's a warm day) I'm sure all the squash (albeit weak) I drink is bad!
XxX

I'm such a water snob, so fussy! I quite like really really cold water with some lemon, or some cucumber in, but I just can't drink it plain (unless it's almost frozen and it's a warm day) I'm sure all the squash (albeit weak) I drink is bad!
XxX

The nas squash is fine hun and is free on SW. I love the Robinsons summer fruits one, its so yum :).

Kay xx

The nas squash is fine hun and is free on SW. I love the Robinsons summer fruits one, its so yum :).

Kay xx

Just worry about all the artificial sweeteners in it, trying to drink more plan water as drink about 3 liters a day! Ribena have just brought out some lovely flavours of sugar free, want to try them!
X

Just worry about all the artificial sweeteners in it, trying to drink more plan water as drink about 3 liters a day! Ribena have just brought out some lovely flavours of sugar free, want to try them!
X

Never been a huge fan of Ribena, but yep I try and drink plain water as much as possible, it is healthier than drinking nas squash, if it can be avoided . :)

Kay xx

Never been a huge fan of Ribena, but yep I try and drink plain water as much as possible, it is healthier than drinking nas squash, if it can be avoided . :)

Kay xx

Might pick up a few 1.5ltr bottles and stick them in the freezer for an hour at work, gotta be better for me!
X

Yep used to drink the nas juice but it's just not appealing to me anymore! Honestly I used to be the worst for drinking full fat coke! Tons of it! So it's been a good process of going from that, to diet, to diluting and now just water! Def a good idea to keep some at work the amount you pee (lol) is a bit embaressingly but it's obviously a good thing :D

Back