Red/Green days :-) Mission Skinny Bridesmaid!

Hello hello :p, just popped by to wish u loads of luck for tomorrow hun. Hope the scales tip downwards and you have a super duper loss. I did ok today and am happy, hope you have a smile on you face too tomorrow :). Good luck !

Kay xx

You did ok?!No.... You did brilliantly!! Again big well done on your loss!

Ive caught up on everyone else's diary time to update my own! I lost another 2lb this week so quite happy happy with that! As I didn't do much exercise til Monday my weight had stayed the same but since the past two days I have exercised those 2 lil pounds slipped off :D Much closer to being where I was in December and continue heading to target! People are commenting that I'm looking slimmer again which is awesome! I don't use that word a lot haha!

PT Tom! I went for a run today but I had to walk most of it, was dizzy and felt like I had no energy! I've got bars to eat first thing Tom so hopefully energy levels will be up a bit more! I spent the rest of the time in the gym although not very long!

Ive caught up on everyone else's diary time to update my own! I lost another 2lb this week so quite happy happy with that! As I didn't do much exercise til Monday my weight had stayed the same but since the past two days I have exercised those 2 lil pounds slipped off :D Much closer to being where I was in December and continue heading to target! People are commenting that I'm looking slimmer again which is awesome! I don't use that word a lot haha!

PT Tom! I went for a run today but I had to walk most of it, was dizzy and felt like I had no energy! I've got bars to eat first thing Tom so hopefully energy levels will be up a bit more! I spent the rest of the time in the gym although not very long!

Another 2? How sneaky! :) Well done, just think how much good at that exercise is doing you!
XxX

Can i ask how long you do at the gym when you go, and what you do? I've just joined and i'm still figuring out what suits me, but I like to hear about what other people do! x

Hey my routine is usually

rowing machine 2500m
treadmill at least 10 mins run for 2mins(at 9mph) walk for 1(at 6.5mpm incline 3)
then i do work with weights, on the bench and standing I don't know what all the exercises are called, I also do squats and lunches with them, hold and do pulses too (seriously sore!)
i go on the lat pull machine and use different equipment on it
two machines for the legs and do a pyramid thing where I say start on 60 weight and do it for 12, then 70 for 10, 80 for 8, and 90 for 6 what I mean for is by pushing the bars up which works the legs another sore one!
Crunches and legs drops and planks too!

Bloomin' hell Gill, I'm knackered just reading what you do at the gym!!!!

Only because I do a little happy dance too! :D
XxX

Haha I was thinking it typed out didn't look all that much too! PT said last week he was changing the program so I'm looking forward to seeing what he has in store! Although I seriously hope it isn't those mount climbers again! I did not like the mop at all!!

Haha everyone needs a scales dance :D

Are you on facebook Emma? Sw have a page slimming world members support page, one of the girls here is an admin on it and it's a good wee page! Have you heard they have introduced peanut heaven hifi bars?! I seriously want to try them my friend has just joined classes so I'm going to see if she could get me some!! Xx

Are you on facebook Emma? Sw have a page slimming world members support page, one of the girls here is an admin on it and it's a good wee page! Have you heard they have introduced peanut heaven hifi bars?! I seriously want to try them my friend has just joined classes so I'm going to see if she could get me some!! Xx

I am, rarely and I can't link it to here from work *why am I not at home enjoying my life?!* I've never tried a hi-fi bar, are they good? I'll admit I normally use my Healthy Extras on the most comforting foods I can get my hands on, cereal bars are dull! :p
XxX

I am, rarely and I can't link it to here from work *why am I not at home enjoying my life?!* I've never tried a hi-fi bar, are they good? I'll admit I normally use my Healthy Extras on the most comforting foods I can get my hands on, cereal bars are dull! :p
XxX

Oh you think?! I really think of them as a treat!! That's so funny! See I've been eating banana on toast and I think that's quite dull! Give me some alpens anyway!!

How crap rap to work, I'm trying to enjoy my last two weeks of having wed and thurs off as I'm away to start working everyday. Only 4 hours on a wed and thurs so like half days I suppose but still not gonna have a proper day off til weekend. Like the majority of people :D

Oh you think?! I really think of them as a treat!! That's so funny! See I've been eating banana on toast and I think that's quite dull! Give me some alpens anyway!!

How crap rap to work, I'm trying to enjoy my last two weeks of having wed and thurs off as I'm away to start working everyday. Only 4 hours on a wed and thurs so like half days I suppose but still not gonna have a proper day off til weekend. Like the majority of people :D

Ooh I quite like bananas on toast!!

Just sick of being here at the moment, don't do a lot at weekends because everywhere is so busy!!
XxX

Hey Gilly, well done, fab news hun ! :party0011: I'm so happy for you. That 2lbs is bringing you close to your 4 stone award. Only 4lbs away now, looking at your exercise schedule nearly made me pass out :D my day at the gym looks like an ants workout in comparison lol ! I'm sure your gonna do super next week ! Hope your having a fab day hun. :p

Kay xx

Me too this morning! Can't wait for WI tomorrow, looking like 4 off! Eeeee!
XxX

My body feels like a dead weight! I'm actually pooped today!! PT had a fab workout for me today!!

3 min warm up run on treadmill at 9mph!
2 min cool down walk at 6mph
into Giant sets as he calls them
10 reps on the lat pull with rope accessory
9kg weight hold behind my head and up so arms are stretched repeat for 10 of them
bench legs on floor arms on bench for bench press 10 of those
minute rest and repeated the Giant sets
back on treadmill for a 5 min run at steady pace at 8 mph
Core work/floor
russian twists - legs raised and side twists with ball touching the floor at each side 30 secs
crunches- 25 of those
planks - 45 secs! Ahhhhwow!!
Leg planks 15 of them - arms at side raise legs right up and drop them back up so on
finally 5 mins on the stair master

surprised I could walk!! Then went into the pool and did 30 lengths followed by the jacuzzi which was so hot and lovely to finish!!

I nipped into a cafe and bought a baked potato with tuna mayo, my trainer was saying I'm not eating enough! Oops! He worked out one day this week I'd only had 400 calories! When I'm having a red day I need to add more packets of chicken and he said why have you had no carbs for two weeks?! So I'm thinking to try balance out the two days so I'm getting both!

Really tired and need to tidy up might go for a power nap before getting up to clean n tidy! Xx

Last edited:
Aww Emma would be so chuffed for you! What a brilliant week you are having!! Can't wait to hear how you do!!! Xx

Looks like we're all having a brilliant week, I've got a really good feeling April is going to be great for us Hun :)
X

Back