Red/Green days :-) Mission Skinny Bridesmaid!

Food for today ... RED :rolleyes:day

b- Fruit salad, strawberries, bananas and pineapple
l- sweet chilli chicken 2 packs (320 cals)
d- 2 weetabix heb with semi skimmed milk hea
water water water

tired tonight but but need to do my floor exercises. Crunches and twists and planks! Ahhhh! I've just finished watching seasons 1 and 2 of Homeland and not sure what to do with myself now! X

Well done on a fab food day hun :). You probably don't want to watch exercise stuff since you have a PT already lol, but I love watching shows to do with health & fitness, it really motivates me. I watch this show called Extreme Weightloss by a guy called Chris Powell he is a personal trainer and he makes people lose like over 100lbs in a year. His show is fab and he is brilliant ! I'm sending you a link to his episodes, if you have time watch them, they are really motivating :p.

Extreme.Makeover.Weight.Loss.Edition.S02E04 - Ashley - YouTube

Kay xx

Well done on a fab food day hun :). You probably don't want to watch exercise stuff since you have a PT already lol, but I love watching shows to do with health & fitness, it really motivates me. I watch this show called Extreme Weightloss by a guy called Chris Powell he is a personal trainer and he makes people lose like over 100lbs in a year. His show is fab and he is brilliant ! I'm sending you a link to his episodes, if you have time watch them, they are really motivating :p.

Extreme.Makeover.Weight.Loss.Edition.S02E04 - Ashley - YouTube

Kay xx

Thanks Kay I've already watched all the episodes on YouTube :D I love these programmes too esp Obese a year to change my life and biggest loser USA! I watched the Oz version too! Find them so motivating too, to see them at the start of their journey and then at the end when they are looking slim Jim's! I was catching up on secret eaters last night. No idea why people are in such denial about what they eat! They all basically say they are living off salads but they munch takeaways and chocolate most of the time! Sending you lots of luck for tomorrow Hun xxx

Well done gill, great result again! Oh and I loved homeland too x

Well done gill, great result again! Oh and I loved homeland too x

thank you :D Oh I know so good! Need to find season 3!!

Food for today GREEN day

b- weeatbix with milk with chopped banana hea n heb
l- tomato and herb mugshot
d- poached eggs and Linda McCartney red onion sausages
apples
water

going to gym tonight too, I'm actually excited!! I'm going to try running in the treadmill for as long as I can. I know I can run for 5 minutes I'm sure I could run for longer!

You're doing SO well Sweetness, keep it up! Make sure you're eating enough though, your day looks very light, if you're exercising you need to be filled with goodness! :)
XxX

Thanks Emma :) yeah I think I do need to start eating a bit more. It's affecting me when I exercise I think as I feel drained!!

Went to to gym tonight though and I managed 6 minutes on treadmill of running straight, trying to increase this now every session I want to be able to run for longer when I go out running again! 5 mins on the stair master, 5 on the rowing machine, 15 on bike and did a couple of exercises with the weights for the arms.

I hope you are feeling a bit better today we all have off days, but you are one of the most motivating people on here!!

Hey Gilly, well done on all the exercises at the gym and all the running, your doing super ! Defo worth eating more calories, that will give you more energy to burn more. My trainer always used to say that, to burn more fat your body needs more fuel :). I know your gonna have a smashing loss on Wednesday and its so well deserved. Your determination and focus has been amazing ! You always help me stay in check, your enthusiasm is infectious ! :D

Kay xx

Thanks Emma :) yeah I think I do need to start eating a bit more. It's affecting me when I exercise I think as I feel drained!!

Went to to gym tonight though and I managed 6 minutes on treadmill of running straight, trying to increase this now every session I want to be able to run for longer when I go out running again! 5 mins on the stair master, 5 on the rowing machine, 15 on bike and did a couple of exercises with the weights for the arms.

I hope you are feeling a bit better today we all have off days, but you are one of the most motivating people on here!!

6 mins is brill, I can do a long time on the cross trainer but the treadmill kills me in like 3 seconds! :p
I'm back tonight, have done cross trainer (15 mins) and 30 day challenges, about to do some squat boxing once dinner has digested!
XxX

Hey Gilly, well done on all the exercises at the gym and all the running, your doing super ! Defo worth eating more calories, that will give you more energy to burn more. My trainer always used to say that, to burn more fat your body needs more fuel :). I know your gonna have a smashing loss on Wednesday and its so well deserved. Your determination and focus has been amazing ! You always help me stay in check, your enthusiasm is infectious ! :D

Kay xx

Thanks Kay! Yeah I don't think my trainer would be very happy actually after our chat on wednesday about my eating! So far it's 3 but I really would love that extra lb so I'm back at 4 stone! Soooo close! I'm glad chick and you too!! Fingers crossed for Tom xx

6 mins is brill, I can do a long time on the cross trainer but the treadmill kills me in like 3 seconds! :p
I'm back tonight, have done cross trainer (15 mins) and 30 day challenges, about to do some squat boxing once dinner has digested!
XxX

So glad chick!! That's the spirit!! No Jillian?

Yeah I know I could go further but I think building it up is a good idea! I'm going to go running on my lunch tomorrow and Friday and I will get to the gym on sat so wed and thurs will be my rest days. I'm really gonna try and run are far as possible and try to give my all! My next run is the 23rd with the PT and he is expecting an improvement from last time!

So glad chick!! That's the spirit!! No Jillian?

Yeah I know I could go further but I think building it up is a good idea! I'm going to go running on my lunch tomorrow and Friday and I will get to the gym on sat so wed and thurs will be my rest days. I'm really gonna try and run are far as possible and try to give my all! My next run is the 23rd with the PT and he is expecting an improvement from last time!

Not tonight, hoping for tomorrow, but still feeling a bit rough so didn't want to overdo it this evening, plus imagine how angry she'll be! :p

You're so brave running! I so want to run in the outside world, too much of a wimp!
XxX

Nearly time for Revenge and Made in Chelsea! Perfect Monday!! :D

I love both too :D. I'm ahead on Revenge, I'm on the same episodes as America, I watch that on `watchseries' on the net, its brill !

Kay xx

Well done chick really pleased for you that you back! You need a running buddy! It's boring otherwise! Xx

I do! I'm still feeling bummed about my weekend, but I'm all sweaty and gross, which oddly makes me feel better! Off to cheer myself with The Millionaire Matchmaker! :)
XxX

Back