Red/Green days :-) Mission Skinny Bridesmaid!

Morning :)

So last night I ended up having a wee binge!! I'm really annoyed at myself because I knew at the time I wasn't overly bothered by any of the stuff but I literally couldn't stop after the first bite!! I ended up eating 4 bags of crisps! About a quarter of kids small Easter egg and 2 Kellogg's cereal bars the chewy one (79 cals each) now I don't think it was overly bad and all I actually ate yesterday was my lunch of roast chicken, mashed potatoes and peas and my two chewy bars for my hebs! The scales though have decided to jump up! I'm not going to let it bother me, what's the point. Back on track now, I have it out my system. Actually feel like I have a hangover don't feel great at all after eating that last night. Going to stick to having a red day today, and strawberries for breakfast followed by chicken later!! I just hope I don't spend the week now having to try lose the gain (it's showing 2! :cry:). Anyway have a lovely day everyone xxx

Morning Gilly!

I'm sorry I've been such a rubbish mini's friend this week, been so down that I've not stopped to read diaries all that much!

Don't worry about the 2, if it was last night, chances are it's food weight and sodium! You can work it off and probably get a bit more too, try not to stress out about it, and make sure you're eating enough :)
XxX

Morning Gilly!

I'm sorry I've been such a rubbish mini's friend this week, been so down that I've not stopped to read diaries all that much!

Don't worry about the 2, if it was last night, chances are it's food weight and sodium! You can work it off and probably get a bit more too, try not to stress out about it, and make sure you're eating enough :)
XxX

Dont be silly lovely!! How are you feeling now?

Yeah I'm not away to obsess over it, it is annoying after only weighing in yesterday but I'm sure I will work it off and have until Wednesday to weigh in again! Only human though can't be good all the time!

I know now I must admit I've been more concerned about calories rather than the actual diet so I'm just gonna concentrate on filling up on free foods like I did before! Xxx

Dont be silly lovely!! How are you feeling now?

Yeah I'm not away to obsess over it, it is annoying after only weighing in yesterday but I'm sure I will work it off and have until Wednesday to weigh in again! Only human though can't be good all the time!

I know now I must admit I've been more concerned about calories rather than the actual diet so I'm just gonna concentrate on filling up on free foods like I did before! Xxx

I'm feeling a bit better actually, though haven't been feeling well for a few days now, but definitely more positive about diet!

You've got a whole week so can totally kick it's butt! :)
XxX

I'm feeling a bit better actually, though haven't been feeling well for a few days now, but definitely more positive about diet!

You've got a whole week so can totally kick it's butt! :)
XxX

oh ni what was up? I'm glad you feeling more positive again!!

Yip I'm not doing that again. Not worth the guilty and horrible feeling today!!

Im not liking the no exercise the past 2 days, so my friend is coming round to do my hour tonight and then I'm gonna do some exercising! Some dancing around the living room with my head phones and some exercises from the PT. I'm looking forward to next week. X

oh ni what was up? I'm glad you feeling more positive again!!

Yip I'm not doing that again. Not worth the guilty and horrible feeling today!!

Im not liking the no exercise the past 2 days, so my friend is coming round to do my hour tonight and then I'm gonna do some exercising! Some dancing around the living room with my head phones and some exercises from the PT. I'm looking forward to next week. X

Not sure, feel sea sick...which is odd!

Isn't it strange how much you miss exercise once you start?! I didn't do any before, now if I miss a day I feel so lazy! :p
X

Aww what?! Never heard of that! Apart from someone actually on a boat ;)

Yeah ah it is weird, something I didn't ever think I'd feel either!! I'm itching to go out running again too!!

Yeah exactly, it's the only way I can describe it, feels like being at sea - or at least I imagine what it feels like...I don't actually get sea sick, ironically!

I didn't do any last night as we did a huge spring clean n the house, but feel so lazy today!
X

Good afternoon!! Sun is shining here so away out with the kiddies for some food and then a day in the park! I went for a run yesterday p, must say I lasted longer running than previously. Defo improving each time!!

Im thinking a red day today

B- weeatbix and milk heb and hea
l- chicken hopefully tesco will have peri peri chicken!
d-
fruit
water!

gym tomorrow, really not liking the fact I've not been at gym since Monday! Going to exercise tonight.i feel so lazy!! Hope everyone has a lovely weekend x

Thanks chick, yip it was a lovely day for getting out and about!!

went to gym today I was there ten minutes on the treadmill running at a faster speed but then I gave up and went to my mums! Couldn't be bothered!! Then we took kids out for tea since it's Kieran's birthday in two weeks and they are away on holiday so won't see them. Had a baked potato with tuna mayo and salad. Was so good!! I've had a whole punned of strawberries today and just had two Kellogg's chewy bars (heb x2). Just been to Asda and bought a ridiculous amount of junk! Will do for ages! But still! Jammy dodgers 50p in Asda actual bargain! I just hope I don't go scoffing any tonight! I had a bad night last night, after being so good! Scales are still showing a 2lb gain!!! Want to cry!! I would be happy to even STS this week, defo don't want to tell my PT that I have gained!! I'm not going to let it bother me though, I know I just need to forget it and move on!

Thanks chick, yip it was a lovely day for getting out and about!!

went to gym today I was there ten minutes on the treadmill running at a faster speed but then I gave up and went to my mums! Couldn't be bothered!! Then we took kids out for tea since it's Kieran's birthday in two weeks and they are away on holiday so won't see them. Had a baked potato with tuna mayo and salad. Was so good!! I've had a whole punned of strawberries today and just had two Kellogg's chewy bars (heb x2). Just been to Asda and bought a ridiculous amount of junk! Will do for ages! But still! Jammy dodgers 50p in Asda actual bargain! I just hope I don't go scoffing any tonight! I had a bad night last night, after being so good! Scales are still showing a 2lb gain!!! Want to cry!! I would be happy to even STS this week, defo don't want to tell my PT that I have gained!! I'm not going to let it bother me though, I know I just need to forget it and move on!

Awww fingers crossed for a STS for you then hun, mind you I thought that last week and got a lovely surprise with 1.5 off my scales are usually on 0.5 out compared to SW ones. I love Jammy Dodgers could eat a full pack with a cuppa nom nom - its hard to resist bargains eh, (mind you mam always used to say its only a bargain if you NEED it) lol x

Hey Gilly, I had a 2lb gain this morning after a meal out last night, I guess life gets in the way, we have to enjoy ourselves too. But I like your positive frame of mind about moving on from this. I hope you still have a good loss, there's still 3 days to Wednesday hun unlike me I only have 2 :rolleyes:. Anyway I hope you have a fab week ahead ! :)

Kay xx

Thanks ladies! Very true the scales like to play tricks sometimes so I suppose you really never know! I feel like I'm getting a bit obsessed with the scales at the moment. I feel like breaking them and getting a new pair or just weighing in at my mums! I've gotten myself into a routine in the morning, go for a wee and then weigh in! It's ridiculous! I was thinking of putting them away and trying to weigh in every say 2 weeks, like I've seen Cheesethief do! Or even every month! Although I doubt I could last a month! I really want to get out of the habit though and just focus on how I'm feeling really than letting the numbers on the scales determine how I feel and my mood after them!!! My PT has also said that I should try weighing every so often too. So then the losses are bigger and it's a nice surprise!

Food for today

kellogs chewy bars x2 (heb x2)
chicken tikka (pack)
chicken tikka (pack)
strawberries
pineapple lollies x2
water

We have our staff meeting tonight since it was cancelled last week, so just bringing in my chicken for easiness! Plan is to go running today and tomorrow! I need to try and run more again for longer.im going to do my crunches and twists etc tonight too. I've not did much work on my tum.

Anyway have a lovely day ladies! Will pop over to your diaries tonight to catch up on anything I've missed!!xx

Glad you're feeling more positive Sweet, we all have rubbish food days sometimes, it's just human nature, food looks yummy and exercise plan is GOOD :)
XxX

Evening Gilly, hope your well hun :). Just wanted to wish you good luck ahead of tomorrows weigh in. I know you mentioned about weighing every 2 weeks so was not sure if you've started that already, but wanted to wish you just incase. Me, Emma and PS are all Tuesday weighers and have all had a good result today, so I am really happy. I'm now 3.5 lbs away from my 4.5 stone award. I really hope I have that in the bag for next week ! I'm going to try really hard this week. Hope you have a smashing loss tomorrow hun and a fab week ahead ! Good luck ! :D

Kay xx

Evening Gilly, hope your well hun :). Just wanted to wish you good luck ahead of tomorrows weigh in. I know you mentioned about weighing every 2 weeks so was not sure if you've started that already, but wanted to wish you just incase. Me, Emma and PS are all Tuesday weighers and have all had a good result today, so I am really happy. I'm now 3.5 lbs away from my 4.5 stone award. I really hope I have that in the bag for next week ! I'm going to try really hard this week. Hope you have a smashing loss tomorrow hun and a fab week ahead ! Good luck ! :D

Kay xx

Oh my Goodness Kay that's amazing! Well done :D

Oh my Goodness Kay that's amazing! Well done :D

Aww thanks hun :p, I'm still buzzing from yesterday. Hope your having a lovely week. :)

Kay xx

Back