Red/Green days :-) Mission Skinny Bridesmaid!

Aw great! Have been to one class before and thought it was good too but didn't work out because of work. My friend who works in curves and has just qualified as a Zumba instructor said last night she needs to put the word out first about classes so I might need to wait a few weeks for the Zumba. I will still go to curves today though. Think I will had a chicken day really in the mood for diet coke chicken so might just make that today! X

It's a female "gym", has machines in a circuit and there's boards to help you recover from the machines but you still have to move and exercise on them. Last about half an hour and then you finish with stretches. When it's a class or Zumba you copy the coaches exercises! I like it you just go once a day and they say you can burn up to 500 calories if you work really hard! You stop a couple times to check your heart rate to make sure you work hard enough but not too hard! What exercise do you do Katie?

I made add a baked potato today was rubbish as I hadn't cooked it right so there were some hard bits! Chips, beans and eggs for tea! So full! Weigh in Tom! Excited and nervous! Going to really go for it next week, want to start winning slimmer of the week! :DXx

Ohhh I like the sound of that 500 Cals an hour would be an amazing workout :)

I mostly do toning classes now
Arms & abs
Stretch and tone with bands
Legs bums & tums
Zumba
I go the gym mon wed fri on the other days I do charlotte crosbys dvd and Zumba Tuesday night class just restarted on the cross trainer only 10 minutes before the class will build it back up I've got my holiday in 6 weeks so trying to not miss any :)

Good luck for weigh in chick in sure you'll have a lovely loss Xxx

Wow you do lots!! Amazing! You must feel great with all the exercise! Love Charlotte's Dvd! x
I've got a diary in here not sure if your Subbed I put some old pics on yesterday plucked up the courage :-0 I enjoy charlottes dvd too Xxx

Last edited:
Found your diary Katie left a wee comment x weigh in today dun dun dunnn! I think I've lost 3lb a bit gutted actually as ive been good bar the weekends blip! Usually when I've started the diet ive always lost bigger in the first week but just need to keep going with it, gonna be a long ride to target! X
thanks for subbing chick :)
What time is weigh in do you go to a group sending good luck vibes :)
Xxx

Ah Katie I have LOADS to lose! I'd love to be 10st, that was my weight before I had my two kids and I've just ballooned ever since! 8st 7lb is what I want off altogether. I want to be slim for my 30s not fat! I'm 31 now so I'd love for Christmas to be at target but especially for my friends wedding because I really don't want to be a fat bridesmaid! Xx

Ah Katie I have LOADS to lose! I'd love to be 10st, that was my weight before I had my two kids and I've just ballooned ever since! 8st 7lb is what I want off altogether. I want to be slim for my 30s not fat! I'm 31 now so I'd love for Christmas to be at target but especially for my friends wedding because I really don't want to be a fat bridesmaid! Xx
Awww you have 2 kids too :) I have two boys ages 9 & 4 what about yours??
You sound determined to get to where you want keep imaging your self on that special day in a lovely stunning dress with the biggest smile on your face you will do amazing Xxx

Yes Kayleigh is 10 and Kieran is 7! I did see the photo or your boys very cute!
Thats exactly what I've been doing, just imagining how I want to look! I lost 4 stone quick quickly last year but out it all back on but I'm determied this time to get to target and stay there! I love how much exercise you do as well, my consultant told one of the new members last week that she didn't need to worry about exercise as it only helps lose up to 12lbs a year which I thought was a bit strange! She said it's more of a confidence boast! It helps change your shape though too along with diet! X

Yes Kayleigh is 10 and Kieran is 7! I did see the photo or your boys very cute! Thats exactly what I've been doing, just imagining how I want to look! I lost 4 stone quick quickly last year but out it all back on but I'm determied this time to get to target and stay there! I love how much exercise you do as well, my consultant told one of the new members last week that she didn't need to worry about exercise as it only helps lose up to 12lbs a year which I thought was a bit strange! She said it's more of a confidence boast! It helps change your shape though too along with diet! X
Awww lucky you one of each Id love a little girl to do girly things with but definitely no more for me 2 is quite enough Haha ;-)
I know lots of people who have had abit to loose who have done fab with no exercise just through eating healthy then towards the end they start exercise to get rid of loose skin ect I think your consultant is right that it does give you a confidence boost knowing you've done exercise and agree it does improve body shape massively plus I think exercise makes us feel good and proud of ourselves for getting it done !!
Wow 4 stone that's fab so you've done it before and will DEFFO do it again chick I'll be here supporting you Xxx

Back