Red/Green days :-) Mission Skinny Bridesmaid!

Enjoy Katie! And guess what I made! Banana pancakes :) they turned out ok actually, more like an omelette if I'm honest but nice! Gonna buy some sweetner for next time! Still quite hungry so looking forward to my carrot sticks!! Red day and been good! Scales this morning have showed I've went down quite a few lbs yay! So looking forward to Thursday just need to keep up the good work! Xx
Ohhh that an amazing first attempt gill glad you liked them too what's a red day no carbs ??
I'm sure you will get a fab result on Thursday Xxx

So Kayleigh went to her friends for a sleepover last night so Kieran and me got snuggled up in my bed watching Mrs Doubtfire, he ended up falling asleep and didn't want to move him! We have a busy day with parties and swimming lessons and food shop for the week! Can't wait to come and settle down already!
I'm trying to decide what I'm dancing today, I've got chicken leftover from yesterday that I could just eat. I was looking at some recipes on the Slimming World page last night and got a few ideas. I'm thinking of nipping to Iceland to pick up the beef in red gravy and veg mash really craving it, but it's kinda out the way of Tesco. :) laters xxx

So Kayleigh went to her friends for a sleepover last night so Kieran and me got snuggled up in my bed watching Mrs Doubtfire, he ended up falling asleep and didn't want to move him! We have a busy day with parties and swimming lessons and food shop for the week! Can't wait to come and settle down already! I'm trying to decide what I'm dancing today, I've got chicken leftover from yesterday that I could just eat. I was looking at some recipes on the Slimming World page last night and got a few ideas. I'm thinking of nipping to Iceland to pick up the beef in red gravy and veg mash really craving it, but it's kinda out the way of Tesco. :) laters xxx
morning lovely sounds like you've got a busy day ahead !!
I watched 50 shades I liked it but I felt sorry for her at the end when she was upset that he punished her will probably have to wait a year for the next one now !!
I love mrs doubtfire :)
I think I'm going to try the sweet potato curry sw meal for tea hoping its nice as I could do with a yummy curry.
Hope you have a nice day Xxx

I know it's a bit of a cliffhanger at the end too cos you know they end up together again! I've started reading the books again! Hooked!
Had to take Kayleigh to the hospital earlier as she went to the indoor skatepark and landed funny on her arm! Lucky she's just got a soft tissue injury, so she's just to rest it! Then we went to Kieran's swimming lesson, turned up and they said the pools temperature is far too cold so it was cancelled. So glad we just home, it's been one of those days were everything seems to go wrong! :eek:
Anyway ive got through a pack of pineapple rings and just deciding whether to have pasta or chicken! I bought some sweetener too so gonna have some pancakes later too!! And add some strawberries! X

I know it's a bit of a cliffhanger at the end too cos you know they end up together again! I've started reading the books again! Hooked! Had to take Kayleigh to the hospital earlier as she went to the indoor skatepark and landed funny on her arm! Lucky she's just got a soft tissue injury, so she's just to rest it! Then we went to Kieran's swimming lesson, turned up and they said the pools temperature is far too cold so it was cancelled. So glad we just home, it's been one of those days were everything seems to go wrong! :eek: Anyway ive got through a pack of pineapple rings and just deciding whether to have pasta or chicken! I bought some sweetener too so gonna have some pancakes later too!! And add some strawberries! X
Awww I hope Kayleigh is okay chick sounds like you've had a hectic day bet your glad to be home I'm going to get a nice bubble bath and in my pjs Ohhh please share a pic of pancakes I've ordered some protein pancake mix and treated myself to a new pan so hopefully it will arrive tomorrow so I can have them for Tuesday's breakfast :)
I've decided to do 2 800 cal days just to balance out the fact I can allow more Cals on the weekend :)
I'm trying the sweet potato curry for tea feeling nervous I'm just hoping its nice haha
What's your plans for tonight I'm just going to chill get my oldest Pauly do do his homework then maybe cozy up to watch a film Xxx

That sounds like the perfect night chick! Wee bath with a Lush bath bomb ;) just be doing much the same,
Just getting ready for school, kids bathed and early nights! I have staff training after work so I won't be home until after 8 so my mum is going to get them bath and jammied up so need to get all that organised too!
I made two pancakes and Kayleigh and her friend were like ohh can we have those, so I go to make more and is used all the fry light! Typical! So I've just made two sachets of pasta n sauce macaroni (1or 2 syns each) and that will be me for the night, all I've had is that and pineapple. Still trying to get through the pasta I know il not eat it all but I want to be full :)
Was laughing at you earlier with your shock at your hubby hoovering, must be doing something right hehe :)
Paws hope you like it Hun! Wasn't that keen on it but everyone's taste buds are different! You should try the beef with veg mash one it's seriously yum!
800 calories is not bad you seem to have a lot of low calorie food anyway :)

Last edited:
That sounds like the perfect night chick! Wee bath with a Lush bath bomb ;) just be doing much the same, Just getting ready for school, kids bathed and early nights! I have staff training after work so I won't be home until after 8 so my mum is going to get them bath and jammied up so need to get all that organised too! I made two pancakes and Kayleigh and her friend were like ohh can we have those, so I go to make more and is used all the fry light! Typical! So I've just made two sachets of pasta n sauce macaroni (1or 2 syns each) and that will be me for the night, all I've had is that and pineapple. Still trying to get through the pasta I know il not eat it all but I want to be full :) Was laughing at you earlier with your shock at your hubby hoovering, must be doing something right hehe :) Paws hope you like it Hun! Wasn't that keen on it but everyone's taste buds are different! You should try the beef with veg mash one it's seriously yum! 800 calories is not bad you seem to have a lot of low calorie food anyway :)
had my bath pjs on now I'm in my wobble machine quick 20 mins :)
Can't believe you had to give pancakes away did they cook okay was it the banana and egg ones ??
You don't seem to have eaten much today chick ??
Haha I know I was shocked will have to start paying him more attention he may start brushing and mopping next ;-)
Tomorrow's a long day great that your mum can help you out.
I'll try the beef one soon I also like the sound of the chicken breast one they will be my next two to get.
I got lush bath bombs last week keep forgetting about them but to be honest I got so much soap & glory for XMAS so trying to work my way through that Xxx

Oh I'm not sure I've heard about the chicken breast one! Did you try the sweet potato yet? I have some pasta that I could have later but to be honest I don't like eating after 7, probably sounds weird but I've always been like that when I'm on a diet! Kids going to bed earlier tonight and I'm going to do charlottes dvd have a shower then try and get an early night too! Need to put my iPad away I'm obsessed with looking at minimins atm (scared il miss something maybe haha) and love watching things on Netflix! So tonight I'm going to stop that! Enjoy your night Hun :Dxx

Oh I'm not sure I've heard about the chicken breast one! Did you try the sweet potato yet? I have some pasta that I could have later but to be honest I don't like eating after 7, probably sounds weird but I've always been like that when I'm on a diet! Kids going to bed earlier tonight and I'm going to do charlottes dvd have a shower then try and get an early night too! Need to put my iPad away I'm obsessed with looking at minimins atm (scared il miss something maybe haha) and love watching things on Netflix! So tonight I'm going to stop that! Enjoy your night Hun :Dxx
yeah the chicken one looks good chicken breast in a tomatoey sauce :)
I'm the same with minimins always popping in :)
Enjoy your night chick just having the curry now I like it added loads of veggies to it ;-) Xxx

Glad you liked it chick! And will defo need to look into the chicken meal! :cool:

My diary has been moved from the weekly weigh ins to here in the weight loss diary! I've thought for I while my diary is in the wrong place so least it's sorted now.

So finished doing Charlotte's DVD and the kids are now in bed. Time for some strawberries and quark(mixed with White choc option sachet) and just popped on The Last Tango in Halifax, my mum has been raving about this for months. Laters :Dxx

Glad you liked it chick! And will defo need to look into the chicken meal! :cool: My diary has been moved from the weekly weigh ins to here in the weight loss diary! I've thought for I while my diary is in the wrong place so least it's sorted now. So finished doing Charlotte's DVD and the kids are now in bed. Time for some strawberries and quark(mixed with White choc option sachet) and just popped on The Last Tango in Halifax, my mum has been raving about this for months. Laters :Dxx
enjoy you quark treat and your show chick Nighty Night Xxx

Morning! I'm planning a red day today have my piri piri chicken mixed into a salad, don't have any dressing in the house but plan is fine. Raspberries too, this for lunch as I'm working all day today and have a training night too so I won't be home until after 8.
I really struggled last night not to open a box of chocolate fingers last night, I kept thinking weigh in is soon but had to brush my teeth and put myself to bed! See if I was to open that box I wouldn't have just had a couple for some syns, I'd have aten the entire box!
Curves have announced they are starting a 6 weeks challenge where members put in £5 and they all have 6 weeks to lose 12 pounds. When they do they get a share of the cash! Think it's a brilliant incentive! Show me the money!!!! :D Xx

That's 2lbs a week, totally doable. Well done on ignoring the chocolate!!
XxX

Fab job resisting the choc fingers gill I don't understand how people could only have 1 or 2 Id have to eat the box too very naughty haha hope your having a good day Xxx

I know chick, definitely! I've forgotten my curves things today duh! Too busy trying to get us to school and work so i will start Tom! And thanks Emma it was so hard and I was thinking it's only Sunday it won't effect the weigh in but I couldn't risk it in the end! I'm going to have a treat on Thursday (maybe a wispa or something like that so its not too bad and it's not too bad syn wise) and I will just do that every week so I've always got something to kinda look forward to! I'm hoping for at least 3 off this week so I can get my half stone sticker :) hope you are good today!

Thanks Katie I know they are far too good! I'm sure they about 1 or 2 syns each so way over the syn allowance, I've never understood people who can eat a square or two of chocolate! I could eat chocolate all day! (Embarrassingly) :) xx
I wish I could eat a square of choc too and be satisfied but it doesn't work for me neither haha makes me mad how you can get 5 bars of choc and raspberries are £2 a pack makes my blood boil :) Xxx

Oh I know! And it's like what's the point in buying say a Mars bar for 65p when you can have 4 for £1!! I bought the kids a 6 pack of cream eggs and let them have one tonight as a wee treat, now I can't stop thinking about them! Wish my chicken would hurry up and be ready! Xx
them cream eggs are tiny so not worth it chick hope that chicken is cooked and your finally tucking inXxx

Back