Red/Green days :-) Mission Skinny Bridesmaid!

Your right chick and I'd be greedy and eat the rest, such a bad relationship with chocolate especially. I don't miss it that much just when its in front of me and hungry but had my tea and now the craving for them is away! Jammies on in bed happy Gill :) xx
glad the craving had past well done lovely I'm now tucked up in bed rest for my cracker breaky tomorrow Id the delivery hadn't come in time ;-)
What's your plans for tomorrow ??
I'm having a day in cleaning abit of charlotte then Zumba at 7 Xxx

Aw I'm working today until 5.30 and then I'm off til Friday! Yay! Don't work Wednesdays and Thursday's thank god! I've remembered my curves things so I will nip up on my lunch hour and then will collect my Kids from my mums after work. I might do charlottes dvd tonight just see how tired I am but I will try push through it as I know I will feel better for it.
Food for today weetabix and semi skimmed milk (hea and heb) and I've got two scotch eggs but will just eat the eggs and have some pasta salad made up too for after curves. Tonight I'm going to just stick on a pasta n sauce the macaroni (2 syns not adding milk or butter) for quickness too.
Tonight I'm going to make a shopping list, determined to be a bit more adventurous with meals this week. Gonna make the mushy pea curry and chips and an arriabita pasta too! Anyway just away to start work :( xx

Hey Katie, yes I could but this is how I control things at the moment, it's too early on for me to have treats every day using syns. I honestly would end up going over board so right now I'm just getting used to the healthy eating again and once I'm on track I will use syns. The rest of the day went so quick and away to have tea soon and cravings are away. I was more craving chocolate because of the mood I was in too, just a bit stressed and that's another reason not to use syns :) off Tomorrow and Thursday yeeha!!!! :D how has your day been? Did your delivery come? X

Hey Katie, yes I could but this is how I control things at the moment, it's too early on for me to have treats every day using syns. I honestly would end up going over board so right now I'm just getting used to the healthy eating again and once I'm on track I will use syns. The rest of the day went so quick and away to have tea soon and cravings are away. I was more craving chocolate because of the mood I was in too, just a bit stressed and that's another reason not to use syns :) off Tomorrow and Thursday yeeha!!!! :D how has your day been? Did your delivery come? X
Ohhh fab idea yes when stressed we always think naughties will make us feel better I don't know about you but it feels good at he time but that feeling doesn't last long then the guilt kicks in I think your way sounds perfect till you think your on track enough to allow something I'm glad your day went quickly Xxx

Completely agree it's worth it for all of two minutes and then it's guilt after! I do wish a was one or two square of chocolate kinda girl though, I've more chance of winning the lottery ;) hehe! Plan for tomorrow is curves in the morning, then off to my gym and then a swim,sauna and jacuzzi! I'm excited for the latter! I'm excited for weigh in this week, I'd really like the half stone sticker so I can focus on my first stone off :) Food wise I'm thinking sw chips, eggs and beans! (My favourite sw meal) will see what I'm fancying tomorrow! X

Completely agree it's worth it for all of two minutes and then it's guilt after! I do wish a was one or two square of chocolate kinda girl though, I've more chance of winning the lottery ;) hehe! Plan for tomorrow is curves in the morning, then off to my gym and then a swim,sauna and jacuzzi! I'm excited for the latter! I'm excited for weigh in this week, I'd really like the half stone sticker so I can focus on my first stone off :) Food wise I'm thinking sw chips, eggs and beans! (My favourite sw meal) will see what I'm fancying tomorrow! X
love that about the lotto ;-)
Ohhh sauna & jacuzzi sound fab!!
When's wi sorry ??
Mmmmm dinner sounds amazing see I forget how much I enjoy something as simple as that I'll be pinching that idea :)
Xxx

love that about the lotto ;-) Ohhh sauna & jacuzzi sound fab!! When's wi sorry ?? Mmmmm dinner sounds amazing see I forget how much I enjoy something as simple as that I'll be pinching that idea :) Xxx
Weigh in is tomorrow Hun! So today is last chance workout (like they say on the Biggest Loser :D hehe) I'd be happy with a 3lbs off for my half stone sticker.
Oh I know who needs to cook fancy meals! I love
It its so yum and filling! You should def have it soon! I like to poach my eggs! I'm going have that later on and need to stock up on some fruit as I didn't have any yesterday which isn't like me.
I have a wedding in two weeks on Saturday,
It's my room supervisors who is called Katie! :) im so excited for the food that day and to just chill out with the food that day! She has three different flavours for her three tiered cake, strawberry and champagne, cookies and cream and chocolate orange! She said they are delish so I'm sure that day will be a syn day for sure! Not going to go bad but not going to let being on a diet control the day! I have a dress that I wore to my cousins wedding in August last year so will just wear that, need to try to on again and see what it's like on.
Anyway going to try staying as active as possible today curves, gym, swimming, wee sauna and jacuzzi possibly a walk too? If I'm not too tired I will do charlotte tonight! Xx

Weigh in is tomorrow Hun! So today is last chance workout (like they say on the Biggest Loser :D hehe) I'd be happy with a 3lbs off for my half stone sticker. Oh I know who needs to cook fancy meals! I love It its so yum and filling! You should def have it soon! I like to poach my eggs! I'm going have that later on and need to stock up on some fruit as I didn't have any yesterday which isn't like me. I have a wedding in two weeks on Saturday, It's my room supervisors who is called Katie! :) im so excited for the food that day and to just chill out with the food that day! She has three different flavours for her three tiered cake, strawberry and champagne, cookies and cream and chocolate orange! She said they are delish so I'm sure that day will be a syn day for sure! Not going to go bad but not going to let being on a diet control the day! I have a dress that I wore to my cousins wedding in August last year so will just wear that, need to try to on again and see what it's like on. Anyway going to try staying as active as possible today curves, gym, swimming, wee sauna and jacuzzi possibly a walk too? If I'm not too tired I will do charlotte tonight! Xx
sending lots of luck for weigh in im sure you'll do just fab :)
Gill I have just had to wipe my chin that cake sounds Devine haha :)
That will be a lovely day even better her names Katie too :)
You've got lots of exercise to get through im sure you'll feel amazing especially after jacuzzi & sauna too enjoy chick Xxx

sending lots of luck for weigh in im sure you'll do just fab :) Gill I have just had to wipe my chin that cake sounds Devine haha :) That will be a lovely day even better her names Katie too :) You've got lots of exercise to get through im sure you'll feel amazing especially after jacuzzi & sauna too enjoy chick Xxx

Thanks Katie! Oh I know will need to check the food I ordered too it's all very posh and sounds delish!
Hope you have a fab day Hun!! Sure we will chat later :D xx

I'll be here to hear about you wi chick what time is it Xxx

It's 9.30 tomorrow :) Curves done and I've just made a pot of homemade soup and it was just what I was needing! I nipped to get dry light and they didn't have any! Meh!! So I might just stick to the soup today or maybe have a pasta n sauce later (love love love them!) x

It's 9.30 tomorrow :) Curves done and I've just made a pot of homemade soup and it was just what I was needing! I nipped to get dry light and they didn't have any! Meh!! So I might just stick to the soup today or maybe have a pasta n sauce later (love love love them!) x
well done getting curves done :)
Ohhh soup what flavor you done ??
I havnt tried the pasta & sauces I've just got home gym class done cross trainer done weights done going to get my hoola done now although my tum is sore so not sure if I'll last long haha it's awful when left for a while :-0 Xxx

well done getting curves done :) Ohhh soup what flavor you done ?? I havnt tried the pasta & sauces I've just got home gym class done cross trainer done weights done going to get my hoola done now although my tum is sore so not sure if I'll last long haha it's awful when left for a while :-0 Xxx

Do you mean sore as in bruised or sore as in muscles exercised? ;) big high five to for all your exercise today! You are like my idol at the moment you look fab and are so motivated and exercise loads even though you are at target! I really hope if and when I'm at target I will still be as motivated as you!
I just used a little swede, carrots, a leek and couple potatoes then added 2 stock cubes and some red lentils and wala!!! My dad used to make it for us all the time when we were kids and still to this day calls it Fart soup!
So had a bowl of that soup and just got a tuna mayo baked potato with a small salad from a cafe close to the gym so I'm not how many syns were in the Mayo maybe 4 or 5? So tonight I'm going to have something light as I'm so stuffed!! I have started reading the second 50 shades book again too so away to put my feet up for an hour or so and have a walk around before walking to pick up the kiddies! Xx

Do you mean sore as in bruised or sore as in muscles exercised? ;) big high five to for all your exercise today! You are like my idol at the moment you look fab and are so motivated and exercise loads even though you are at target! I really hope if and when I'm at target I will still be as motivated as you! I just used a little swede, carrots, a leek and couple potatoes then added 2 stock cubes and some red lentils and wala!!! My dad used to make it for us all the time when we were kids and still to this day calls it Fart soup! So had a bowl of that soup and just got a tuna mayo baked potato with a small salad from a cafe close to the gym so I'm not how many syns were in the Mayo maybe 4 or 5? So tonight I'm going to have something light as I'm so stuffed!! I have started reading the second 50 shades book again too so away to put my feet up for an hour or so and have a walk around before walking to pick up the kiddies! Xx
I thinks I'm bruised inside I've just done another 22 mins no pain no gain and all that malarkey haha!!
Awww gill that's lovely to say thankyou so much I do enjoy it now it's not a chore it's what I call my time doing something for me whilst the kids are at school I love it X
Had a giggle at the fart soup haha sounds lovely tho :)
I bought the books never even started them and lent them to my mum you've just reminded me to get them back!!
I've got nice chicken butternut squash and some veggies for tea yummy can't wait and I've only just had dinner haha Xxx

I thinks I'm bruised inside I've just done another 22 mins no pain no gain and all that malarkey haha!! Awww gill that's lovely to say thankyou so much I do enjoy it now it's not a chore it's what I call my time doing something for me whilst the kids are at school I love it X Had a giggle at the fart soup haha sounds lovely tho :) I bought the books never even started them and lent them to my mum you've just reminded me to get them back!! I've got nice chicken butternut squash and some veggies for tea yummy can't wait and I've only just had dinner haha Xxx

Oh no hope you're ok chick, if you sore already imagine what you will be like tomorrow! I love how you obviously have the exercise bug and you can that you time! It's definitely a horr for me right now although love the way you feel after you've completed a workout, like healthier and acccomplished or something!! Hehe! I remember when I lost 4 stone before how great I felt and I was going for runs etc and going further and further each time! I want to be back there and keep going from that time, I don't want to go back to bad eat habits.
Oh so you haven't read the books, I'd definitely say the books are racier and lil bit better than the film! All your meals sound so yum! Did you start off with slimming world? Xx

Back