Red/Green days :-) Mission Skinny Bridesmaid!

She's coming so I can go to this wedding in saturday!! :)

Weigh in -4.5lbs! 1st 4lb in 4weeks! So chuffed!! Xx

Attachments

• image-2737265969.jpg
    image-2737265969.jpg
    496.6 KB · Views: 31
Thanks Hun! Really chuffed with that 3lb away from stone and a half! Eek!! Xx
so yours next week ;-)
I got all ready for the gym then stripped off cleaned up ovbs not in my nude night gown back on all done now watching towie heading to Asda soon Xxx

Well done love xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Thanks Ducky!

Yay it's Friday!! Can't wait for 5.30 already! Not sure what the food plan is for today, when I go into work I will have my porridge although I really want to try it with the dark choc almond milk but not sure the coop beside my work will sell it. Quite in the mood to make Mushy pea curry or a curry if some sort just need to see how tired I am later! Xx

Ah best feeling ever putting your feet up on a Friday night!! Just had one of the sweet potato curry meals as I couldn't be bothered cooking! Feeling very full!

Have a wedding tomorrow really looking forward to it, I'm driving so obviously won't be drinking so don't need to work about those syns. I'm free on scrambled eggs in the morning and having the three course for lunch and tea, I'm not planning on touching the buffet! Hopefully shouldn't see a gain after the meal. Usually wedding portions aren't big and can't remember what I have ordered but I'm going to enjoy the meal and not worry about the scales until Sunday morning!

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend xx

Enjoy tomorrow! Love my rocky road hifis!! Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Happy Sunday! Wedding was great yesterday very posh hotel the reception was in. Katie looked gorgeous! The whole day was just amazing, hands down the best wedding I've been to!

The starter was haggis, neeps and tatties followed by beef and veg and pudding was sticky toffee pudding! It was pretty much all I had all day but in the evening my stomach was feeling a bit dodgy I think from the pud!

Feeling tired today! No alcohol was consumed though. Quiet day I think! X

Glad you enjoyed! Back to reality tomorrow! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Glad you enjoyed! Back to reality tomorrow! X Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com
Thank you chick! I've not had the best day eating wise- missed breakfast not on purpose then had some lunch with the kids at work, carbonara with peas and two bits of garlic bread then a muller rice the caramel one. Then tonight for tea I've had a small portion of macaroni cheese and a star bar! It's all small portions but probably loaded with calories! Just not been in the mood today! Ah well I've realised I'm not always going to be so strict and I'm going to have these days as long as it's just one day here and there im not going to worry too much! Xx

As long as you enjoyed it chick Ohhh not much to catch up on when I'm quiet in the weekends means I'm being naughty :-0
Just put the boys in bed Monday soap night Xxx

Back