red/green/EE and losses

oh2beasize10

well i had been doin ee for the 1st 4 weeks of sw and had lost 4 and half lb, not bad...but not brill. this week i did 3days red /green and 4 ee days and lost 3lb!!! well pleased as it seems i do loose better on the other plan but can still do abit of ee too. i do love ee as i simply dont feel as though im on a diet, just eating sensibly.
any 1 else noticed anything similar

I definitely do best on red days. Close second is EE. Green is third because I get a bit blocked up doing just green days :( Everyone's different though!

Last week I stuck to the plan 100% and included 3 EE days. I don't think they work for me as I only lost 1/2 a pound. This week I've done 3 red days and 4 green days and lost 3 pounds. I'm just going to do EE as the odd day now and then.

I tend to stick to 6 red and 1 green and that works for me!

OMG I started online Tuesday and have only been on green at the mo cause I dont even know what EE is.

This weekend I am gonna have a real read of the site and get myself up to speed. I like green days as it has all the things that I like.

I'm veggie so only do green days and when I follow plan properly have great losses on it.

Back