Red/Green V Extra Easy

i do ee but loose better with red days, huge problem = i dont like eating meat!!! i am not vegetarian or anything but i feel nauseus after eating too much meat.

feel better on reds but really hve to try to think of a way to eat with out feeling sick

i do all EE, and have lost 26 pound in 10 weeks, ive had a couple of green days along the way, EE deff works x

Ive been following the plan for 9 weeks and have done just Extra Easy. Ive managed to lose 2st3lb since beginning. Sometimes my losses have been big and sometimes smaller but never less tha 2lb (so far . . . .)

As I move closer to my goal, Im sure the weight loss will become less, at which time I may switch to Green / Red, but for now, I am more than happy with EE.

The EE plan simply seems to be a 'healthy eating' plan, a lot more than following just Green or Red.

Each to their own thought. . . .

I do mostly Red days as I have found that my losses with EE are either really small or non-existent. But then I do throw in the occasional EE day for a bit of variety (I do them instead of Green these days)

I'm a newbie I'm only on my second week, but I have only had green days so far. Mainly because I find it cheaper than red. When I get paid next week I might try a few red days. Saying that though I find it very easy to eat neutrally untill tea time.
Weetabix an Milk for Breakfast, egg salad dinner/omlette. But I do love SW chips:D

Back