Red help plz

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by jacqui35, 8 February 2010 Social URL.

1. jacqui35

jacqui35 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.03%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Hi all me again :p

Can someone help me with what will go with the following meals for RED DAYS ONLY

Bolognese - ???

Chilli Con Carne - ??? (dont like kidney and cant have baked beans as not on green or maybe hexB)

Meat Curry - ???

Chicken - ??? apart from just veg

Meatballs - ???

I know at night i have meat with loads of veggies and im stuck for in the day, basically i have a A + B left as i use both of them at night, i want to be creative as i think i might lose more this week as been on red, but hoping to do at least one green day as well. If you can think of any other meats and menus to go with plz let me no

many thanks xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mumtheshopper

mumtheshopper Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.15%)
    Diet:
    WW
    I love bolognaise with BNS mash. Chilli in HEB pitta? Curry and curried cauli or spinach? Chicken with salad, kebabed with HEB pitta with chilli sauce and salad. Meatballs and HEB pasta?

Just a few ideas.

Lydna

4. soccermom

soccermom I AM A WEMITT x

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1.5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1.5lb(5.76%)
    Diet:
    SW
    sw chips made with 227 g jacket pot or just have the jacket potato, new pots parboiled and roasted with herbs salt and pepper.

Roast veg made up with red pepper, BNS, courgette, red onion cooked with frylight rosemary and garlic.

wholemeal pasta.

Just as few ideas of the top of my head :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.