Red kidney beans on red days

timtim

Gold Member
Been looking on the slimming world website and it gives 2 different weights for them! I'm confused which one would I use? Also do you think I could use the ones in chilli sauce? Thanks in advance x

Hi, you can have either amount - 60g if you want quicker weight loss I.e less calories(but that's not very much!) or if you want to fill up then 120g but you can't have the ones in chilli sauce they have to be the plain ones I'm afraid

llewis said:
Hi, you can have either amount - 60g if you want quicker weight loss I.e less calories(but that's not very much!) or if you want to fill up then 120g but you can't have the ones in chilli sauce they have to be the plain ones I'm afraid

Aw that's great thanks for the help I was getting confused! Thought as much about the chilli ones was just thinking of a way to have chilli con carne on a red day, plain ones would be fine as well x

Aw that's great thanks for the help I was getting confused! Thought as much about the chilli ones was just thinking of a way to have chilli con carne on a red day, plain ones would be fine as well x

You can have chilli con carne on a red day just add chilli powder paprika onions peppers meat and passata and some Italian herbs and a dash of balsamic vinegarI find make it extra tasty

Back