Red/Original day recipes/ideas/snacks??

ronnie87

Thought i'd try a red day today - had fruit and v.low fat yog for breaky, fruit midday - tuna salad for lunch (although annoyed bcus they always put pasta with it - didn't eat this), and gonna have chicken stir fry for tea...slightly concerned though as I don't think this will fill me up and may get peckish aroun 7-8 o clock!! What do you have to snack on if you are doing a RED/ORIGINAL day?

I do mix to max but usually have a red evening meal. During the evening I often have 2 babybel lights, grapes,banana,muller and a couple of juicy dates 2 syns each. If I have a snack attack i snack on superfree as I do mix2max and often have a muller banana custard with a chopped up banana or the toffee muller with a chopped banana.

I love to have a packet of crab sticks with some sweet chilli dipping sauce (syns for the sauce) or some tuna mixed with FF fromage frais to make a kind of dip and have some crudites with it.

Those packs of tikka chicken pieces from Tesco (or similar) are also free on red.

Hope this helps.
Jay x

I like to have the bramley apple quorn sausages in the fridge to nibble on, they're free on red and green days. Today I had curried tinned mackerel mixed with quark spread on 2 scan brans, a bit stinky but I like it! I also like to leave a hex b for the evening, then I can either have cereal or 2 alpen light.

Back