Red pepper cottage cheese!

Indieflower

I have my mojo
Just had to tell all of you how great the new Asda cottage cheese is! It's still free and it has red pepper (who would have guessed it ;)) through it.....it is really scrummy!

Really adds a twist :D

K xx

This sounds yummy, might have to go and get myself some!! :) :)

It is light and free! It really does add some va va voom to cottage cheese! lol :D

K xx

It is light and free! It really does add some va va voom to cottage cheese! lol :D

K xx

Anything which adds va va voom to cottage cheese has got to be a good thing!! Must find some, the plain stuff is soooo boring, I always add things to it.

Thanks for this!

I tried this but didn't really like it, it might have been because i tried it on it's own though lol might try it with jacket potato 2moro. Was on a red day today so couldn't lol.

Awwww....shame but suppose we can't all like the same things! I love it with prawns....num nums :D

Just had to tell all of you how great the new Asda cottage cheese is! It's still free and it has red pepper (who would have guessed it ;)) through it.....it is really scrummy!

Really adds a twist :D

K xx
Hi hun, did you find the syn value online or in the book, i can't find it, must be my age lol. xxx

Hi hun, did you find the syn value online or in the book, i can't find it, must be my age lol. xxx

Hi, no it's not online yet, I suppose cos it's new, but I used the syn calculator and it came up free :D

K xx

Back