Red Weight loss diary

Red2607

Hello,

I started Exante Total solutions this morning, Just had my first meal - The apple and cinnamon porridge - Was lush. This is just the first step of what will be long journey but im feeling so positive about doing this.

Sitting just now downing some water.Plan on having a vanilla shake for my second meal and a bar for my last meal. Will post later on after my last meal :D

Red x

In the process of having my last bar. Today has been ok I have stuck to diet 100% and drank loads of water. Only bad thing is the killer of a headache I have had since about 5ish!

Day 2- feeling good today, haven't ate anything yet and really don't feel hungry. Will make my porridge in a bit.Headache is gone hopefully stays away! Still drinking loads of water.

Today i plan on having apple and cinnamon porridge for breakfast, a banana shake for lunch and one of my bars later at night. :) Still feeling very motivated!

R

Sounds like you are off to a really good start well done :)

Really enjoying it Helen! Just had a banana shake but i only mixed it with 100ml of water and 4 ice cubes - delicious - so thick and creams and very filling :)

Day 3 - Feeling great! I was dreading today as this is my first day at work whilst doing the diet and i usually like a 'munch' when im working. But i resisted all temptation - even the burgers at lunch time :) Im now feeling like i can actually do this! Even had a few people say that i look like ive lost weight in the 5 days they haven't seen me :) If i can do this any one can!

R x

Day 4 - Had another good day! Woke up really hungry but water and black tea fixed that! just had my second pack of the day and feeling nice and not hungry ;)

Tomorrow is gonna be a tough day as the girls in my team at work are having a 'party' in work to celebrate one of them getting married.there is going to be crisps, sweets,chocolate and a magnificent 3 tier cake (one of those tiers being mars bar cake) Friday night at home are always take-away night so gonna be difficult to sit watching the other half eating something tasty.

Im sure i will do it tho!

Red

Well done so far sounds like your very motivated.
I thought exante would be hard when people around me were eating but once you manage it once your so pleased with yourself it's a lot easier the next time.
Good luck xx

Day 5 - First day i've not felt the slightest hunger pang and im very happy about it! Today was not nearly as difficult as i thought it would be. There was loads of cake, crisps and jelly sweets being passed around and i never touched any. In the canteen my fave was also being served (Battered fish and chips) and i resisted and instead ate my bar. So happy with myself! Looking forward to weigh in on Monday. Just have to get through my other half having a takeaway tonight

R x

Hi Kaz yeah i am finding it easier as the days go on. Helps when i don't feel hungry at-all xx

Hi Red,

You are doing well. When I get tempted to cheat I have a boiled egg or a few slices of thin ham. This stops me from thinking any more about food. Keep going - it will be well worth it in the long run. Wishing you all the best.

Roz

Hi guys thanks for the support.

Day 6 = :) currently sipping my first meal of the day a vanilla shake blended with coffee and a little ice.I don't like coffee but this is delicious! Pan on having a strawberry shake later and then either a bar or making porridge biscuits again. Saturday night is movie night and id usually sit with a family sized bag of crisps to myself. Tonight i will be sipping water.

Im quite a fussy eater and so don't really like ham and have never liked any type of eggs.So don't really have that back up if im feeling peckish. I think this is helping me stick more to my 3 meals as i know there is nothing else i can have instead :D

Have a good Saturday all R xx

Hi Red,

sounds like you are doing great. I am re-starting today and am looking forward to getting week 1 behind me!

Did you manage to avoid Saturday takeaway night? xx

Keep going, weigh in day soon. I have to wait till thursday!

Hi guys, yeah i avoided the takeaway, wasn't even interested when the OH was eating his! Makes such a difference when you never feel hungry! Weigh in day tomorrow - sooo excited!

Hope you ladies are doing well xx

Well done and good luck for tomorrow x

Day 7 - Day before weigh in day. Another 100% feeling so proud of myself. Me and the Oh have come to an arrangement that for every stone i loose he buys me a pressie :) Extra motivation to get the weight off.Cant believe that's almost the first week done, never thought i would get here. Just taking it day to day. Have recently booked a big holiday for next year so wanna be slimmer for that. I have loads of motivation and i think that's what helping me, also the fact that im a all or nothing girl so i need to give everything to what im doing or i would fail after day 1.

Working tomorrow so will weigh first thing and will update this when i get home tomorrow evening :)

Have a nice day every one :)

Red xx

Back