Red Weight loss diary

Day 7 - Day before weigh in day. Another 100% feeling so proud of myself. Me and the Oh have come to an arrangement that for every stone i loose he buys me a pressie :) Extra motivation to get the weight off.Cant believe that's almost the first week done, never thought i would get here. Just taking it day to day. Have recently booked a big holiday for next year so wanna be slimmer for that. I have loads of motivation and i think that's what helping me, also the fact that im a all or nothing girl so i need to give everything to what im doing or i would fail after day 1.

Working tomorrow so will weigh first thing and will update this when i get home tomorrow evening :)

Have a nice day every one :4633:

Red xx

Hiya Red you are having a fab 1st week and its gonna show when you jump on them scales for your official first WI tomorrow....

Some people rely on a bit of protein and a boiled egg to stop them breaking the diet completely... but for some of us that's just a slippery slope back into eating more and more Keto friendly food when we should be TS...

I ate a bit of protein this week but not every day and only to satisfy the exante recommendations of the add a meal week.. (I never added a meal just a few nuts a bit of chicken and 1 egg over the 7 days... suited me.. I am an all or nothing girl so TS suits me better than WS and other types of diets..

Cant wait to see what your first WI is as its going to be fab. xx

Hey

You've done really well surviving your first week! Fingers crossed you have a brilliant loss in the morning & you tackle week 2 just as well!
X

Good morning Red, just subscribing to your diary.

You've done fabulous this first week, hope the first weigh in echoes that! You deserve it xx

Hey all!! Well had my first weigh in and...(drum roll please) lost 11lbs! Soo ecstatic. Been walking around all day with a huge smile on my face! I really can do this :) xx

WOW! Well done Red that's brilliant. Well deserved xx

Wow!!!

Brilliant x

yay! fantastic :)

Wow what a result!! Well done! x

Thanks for all the wonderful comments! Means a lot to me! Another day down and another 100% soo tempting to keep jumping on the scales but I will resist and only weigh myself on Mondays!

Hope you are all having a good day

Day 10! - TOTM sucks. Feeling very hormonal and hungry but i will not give in. Day off today and im home alone all day waiting for a package to be delivered. Gonna cuddle up with my cats and have a movie day. Anything to stop me thinking about food.When the other half comes home gonna take a nice hot bath and then just spend the evening chilling out with a book.

Had a bit of a crash last night and picked up a packet of wotsits brought them into my living room and then put them away again. Dont wanna undo all my work over the past days over something i wasn't even hungry for. I feel like ive now turned a corner as before i would have happily ate 2/3 bags of them without even thinking :)

Hope you all have a good day xx

Good afternoon red, hang on in there.

A movie day with your cats sounds fabulous! I miss my cats big time, give yours a cuddle from me xx

well done with the wotsits!!!!!!!!!!! shows you can make good choices..

TOTM is not fun for us ladies especially when we are dieting.... I either STS or gain when im due mine that's how much it interferes with any diet I do even TS xxxx

Struggled a wee bit today. feeling down and missing eating.I know this is gonna be a long journey but i just miss having a normal dinner. Guess im this week is gonna be a hard week as im feeling very hormonal and cramps are killing me. - i dont usually get like this around totm.

Still been very good meal wise but water consumption has been crappy. Will drink more tomorrow. Hopefully feeling more motivated! On the plus note - I started my Christmas shopping :D xx

Good afternoon Red, hang on in there xx

One of the posters on this forum used to post "The more you drink, the more you shrink!" wise words :D

Back