redbull cold turkey!!

coopercl

hiya all
well im on my second day of lipotrim! not hungey yet ant craved chocolate but OMG having serious cold turkey from red bull dint even know a was addicted i could kill for a can even a sniff would do me, think im going nutts..:eek::eek:

Hi coop, ah yes that dreaded caffeine addiction.

That's just a signature line :)

ticker!! and redbull

haha
ive cracked it thought i would never do it. am not very technical still could kill for sum red bull but think i may survive today hope the craveings go omg im rambleing now

Hi, I know what you mean, it took me ages to figure out what I was doing.

I like your ticker!!! Ohh Errr. :D

ta love
ive been trying to change my avatar or wot ever its called!! trying for ages then read somewhere u gota have made 20 posts. helps if u know wot ur doin eh

LOL, you'll be Ok after a couple of days.

Ha-ha I don't even know what the avatar is or does.

Maybe if we find out something new we should let each other know?? :D

This gets worse tried adding you cant even do that!!!
an avatar is a pic of u on your profiles. if you go to top of your page click tutorials it learns u how to do stuff but if your like me then it wont make much sense lol

Ahh red bull. I have had to resort to the sugar free stuff and i think its horrid! lol. But better than nothing. Think i might save up 5 n half syns tomorrow just to treat myself and help me cope with the kids. lol. I am getting used to all the new stuff too. i think you have to have made 50 posts to get more room for signature thingys and i didnt know about the 20 posts for an avatar so when i get there i am going to try that. Lets just keep this thread going forever and get the full service. lol. As you might have noticed I'm just rambling on about anything and eveything now on threads to get my full service. lol

an avatar is a pic of u on your profiles. if you go to top of your page click tutorials it learns u how to do stuff but if your like me then it wont make much sense lol
Right I am going to have a look at this. :confused: lol

I tried adding you too. :confused:

Hi, hows the diet going?
My worst hting this weekend was a poorly son an annoying husband and no wine!! :D

LOL
Red bull rocks, I love the sugar free variety.

Good work staying of it, and water water water, think of your waist line

Back