• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

REDKOALA's Mini Weigh In

Redkoala

Go on smile! =)
This is my first month on Xencial and along with eating healthly and alot of exercise i decided to do a mid month weigh in. Now i know scales are different BUT, got weigh today and im now 18st 8lbs and i was 19st 7lbs when i started. Thats a 13LBS loss in just over 2 weeks! Cant wait for a week on monday when i go to the dr's for my proper weigh in :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Well done you that's fabulous! Just shows it's working for you :)

kae

gunna be a fatty for ever
woop wooop!! well done red!! keep it up!!

luv katie

:wow:Well done Red Koala! That's amazing! :clap:

You're doing really well! :happy096:

:happy036:1lb off a whole stone!! Woo woo!

xxxx

Thats fantastic. (don't know how to add smiley faces but would put one here)
What have you been eating? & how much exercise have you been doing please?

kae

to get smiley faces u click 'go advanced' at bottom of the box u type in and theres a box with about 20 smiley faces click 'more' and there is loads to coose from :D:D:D:D:D

OH MY GOD - that's fantastic :D

I can't wait for you to get weighed at the docs either lol.

Well done :happy036:

i already knew bout this ;) butttttt WELL DONE....
i knew you were a winner from the way you got stuck into everything =]
keep it up reddy.

x

I only eat 3 meals a day and stick to it. And each meal i have vegies or salad. I go to the gym 5 times a week for an hour and go swimming on sundays :) Just eating healthy and exercise is the key. :D Thanks for the comments bring on the weigh in!

Red, that's fantastic you should feel really proud of yourself. You've really got stuck in to it and the hard work is paying off already.

You're amazing, I can't wait to hear how you get on when you get weighed at the Docs.

:D:D

HHHIIIII,, really well done on the loss!! woopwoop!!

I started the exact same day as you, so we will get weighed at the docs on the same day! lol!
Exciting isnt it?! Im actually looking forward to it! I dont own any scales but got weighed at mums and looks like about 10lbs off!!!!!! But, like u said, scales differ! As long as ive lost something I dont care how much!
Keep it up you're doing great!! xx

well done Red, after all the effort you have been putting in you deserve a good loss, cant wait for the docs weight in!!

:happy096:You are doing really well Red!

Thanks Kae for smiley know how:D

kae

hehehe your welcome!

Very well done on 13 lbs lost. Keep up the good work and you'll be laughing. x

Wow, well done Red, 13lbs gone and till over a week to go! Your doctor is going to be sooo... pleased with you :0clapper:

Karen X