Redkoala's Weight Loss Mission 2009/10

Another pretty good day today, hit the gym for an hour and did 30mins weights, also a small update i gave up red meat! That's right. Havn't had my dinner yet not sure what ill have hehe. Gonna pick up some peppermint tea and try that instead of coffee i will most likey hate it but i try anything once =]

2x WB warm milk (gotta be done) glass of juice
Chicken sandwich with cucumber and lettace, a ski yogurt and a plum lol and some grapes along the way :p

Thanks punkii your doing great too, hope to get a new video soon but not much to say as nothing has changed lol. Also started watching biggest loser on youtube, very inspiring you should check that out. I'll updated later tonight what i finally managed to have for tea. Bye for now x

Red.

sounds like you're doing really well red :) x

i love the biggest loser! there's the 2nd australian series showing on sky real lives at the moment... mon-thurs 9pm :)

hehehe what were u doing in the pregancy section hehe

your doing fab!! i cant wait to hear the news on monday

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I dont know i just posted a congratz i think lol. I like to talk to all peeps x
And yea neither can i kae =)

I found an old photo of my sisters engangment party back in april this year, you think im looking different just 1month into my diet? I really hate this picture and its what keeps me going :p

2dba0sy.jpg

I dont know i just posted a congratz i think lol. I like to talk to all peeps x
And yea neither can i kae =)

hehehe just kiddin! I have a look in there too! I luv lookin at the baby bump pice hehe

xx

I found an old photo of my sisters engangment party back in april this year, you think im looking different just 1month into my diet? I really hate this picture and its what keeps me going :p

2dba0sy.jpg

Oh yeah.. you can TOTALLY see a difference! But i think you look fine in the before picture anyway :hug99:

Awww thank you! :p

I got weighed about a week ago and lost 13lbs in just over 2weeks. Got my first doctr weigh in on monday ^^.

Fantastic! well done you!! Best of luck for Monday, dont wear socks or anything that might make u heavier haha

p.s photos look fab!!

NOOOOOOOOOO! I phoned up for a docs appointment for monday and they said they dont have anything, so i booked it for weds :( but hopefully gonna try phone them 2moro or monday morning to try get one. 3days without Xenical i can't cope lol. x

Also went to go pick up a parcel from my post office depot, the ytold me it hasn't come back yet :(((( ahhhhhh its been over 48hrs. Damm i want my new scales!

yeah i know how you feel few months back my chemist said that they hadnt had teh order and gave me just 7 tablets to last a week till the order came bk =[ lol

Wow Red theres an amazing difference already your face looks a lot slimmmer but i would never have said you were over even 13 stone nevermind over 18!

Love to see you keeping so motivated, shame about the WI though, badger them all morning if you have to so you can get weighed :)

Aww ty :p Lets hope i get that appointment lol

added :p

Back