Redkoala's Weight Loss Mission 2009/10

hey katie :D

What a week i have had! Was ill last week, only just recovered from it and the at 1am on monday morning a drunk driver smashed into my car and totalled it forcing my car into a few others parked in front of mine. He then tried to walk off so i ran down the street after him rugby tackling him to the floor, was something out of an action film lol. Anyways police turned up and he was arrested. I'm now in the process of going through the insurance companies. Anyways that's that i decided to get weighed again this morning after my STS on saturday. I have lost 4lbs since then lol. Im not recording this until saturday but its cheered me up a little :D Im 4lbs away from a 4stone loss now ^^

Here is a few pictures i took of my car let me know what you think lol.

24817_376842108042_627713042_3816524_5439147_n.jpg

24817_376842113042_627713042_3816525_5698841_n.jpg

Red x

Last edited:
Blo0dy hell Red! That looks awful...is it a write off? I really do sympathise - even though you're insured it's still a massive hassle to sort out. Thank God you weren't in it at the time!
On a positive note....I bet you wouldn't have been sprightly enough to chase him down the street and rugby tackle him to the floor if you'd been four stone heavier ;)

efffin hell red! when i saw the pics i thought u might have been in it! thank god u wasnt! There is no excuses for drink driving! Its disgusting! Its a good job no one was around to get hurt! I agree with alex its a right pain in the arse sorting out! He must have been going at some speed to cause all that damage man!

just glad u r ok phew!

xxxxxxxxx

Thanks ladies, and yea thank god i wasnt in that and he hit my car before killing someone to stop him.

:eek: OMC!! Stupid Pratt!

Well done on the weight loss :D x

omg where have u been hiding lady!!!!! hehe

xxxxxxx

omg where have u been hiding lady!!!!! hehe

xxxxxxx

Hola Chica ;)

I gave myself a break as I wasn`t really getting anywhere :rolleyes:

I snuck back in last week ;)

Hope all is good with u :D Xx

(Sorry for hijacking you thread RK!) x

Hola Chica ;)

I gave myself a break as I wasn`t really getting anywhere :rolleyes:

I snuck back in last week ;)

Hope all is good with u :D Xx

(Sorry for hijacking you thread RK!) x

ahh tis good to have u back lady! u got a diary hun? xxx

ps dont apologise to red he loves all the ladies coming onto his thread an takin over :p:p

Yea you ladies chat away on my thread!

- I love the attention really :p

Haha sorry x

We're hanging around waiting for you to post :p

Hopefully i will be doing a good post here in saturday after my weighin :p hoping for a good one this week lol

wooooop red is on fire baby!!!

Im smoking!

Boo!
hope you have a good result on sat...dont forget to return and post or it will be the girlies keeping your thread warm xx

smoking is bad for u red ;)

Damm you and ur twisted word play kate!

Back