Redkoala's Weight Loss Mission 2009/10

Glad you found some nice things for your night out, it really is nice when you can shop freely (not in the financial sense although that would be even nicer me thinks..lol)
Was just thinking I need to get myself some new jeans..its ebay for me as the nearest shopping centre is Inverness 130 miles away, but I love ebay so its ok.
xx

Well done Red! you're doing fab!

You, Piink and Katie are my inspirations to get stuck back into the exercise! Here goes for this week!! I'll let you all know!

Have a good week xxxx

kate- im so jealous that you get discount!! river island is my fave shop ever!! nearly all my clothes are from there!!!

Well done Red! you're doing fab!

You, Piink and Katie are my inspirations to get stuck back into the exercise! Here goes for this week!! I'll let you all know!

Have a good week xxxx

Aww i'm glad, and tbh punkii is my inspiration too lol (dont tell her) x Hope you all had a good day, went to the gym today was packed but got my daily session in so im chuffed. Having a lovely salmon and veg with some potato wedges for my tea with a cream sauce on. Sounds lush but its just a WW meal lol.

Red.

Oh yea i almost forgot i won/shared this weeks weigh in =] I got a ballon hehe

glitterfy032724255D37.gif

OMG i need to paint my kitchen today =((

What advert is this? No just finished and i did it with just my boxers on, damm i felt so hot lol

Glad you enjoyed shopping! I love it. What colour is your kitchen? No gym for me this week cos I am staing up in London. Did 20 mins yesterday on brothers crosstrainer & pilates on Mon, so not all bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A light blue now hehe

hey not been on here much last few days its reallyhectic in my world at the mo , but seems like you been doing well...and you won a balloon thats cuteee haha... well done for sticking to the plan and keeping up with everything your really doing great...

Cant wait to see your new outfit so hurry up saturday huh...

xxx

Hey punkii! Me too cant wait for saturday. Hope your keeping well x

Still battling on lol. This diet has just become more of a everyday thing now so im happy =] Still hitting the gym so all good lol

yeah i know what u mean thats all we all do ...

btw that weight watchers samon and wedge thing i love i usually add more veg to mine to bulk it out a bit and to get my 5 a day lol x

Yea thats what i did lol boiled some carrots and swed stuff like that =] Im having the hot pot tonight with new potaos :p

ooooh i had lasange with loadsa salad! it was proper rite nice!

woooop

Dont try the hot pot WW meal its crud lol

are you going to show us a pic of you in your gladrags at the weekend?

Back