Redkoala's Weight Loss Mission 2009/10

I had the Morrisons Eat Smart Minced Lamb Hotpot for dinner tonight, added a whole load of green veg ( esp sprouts, love my sprouts). was delish :D , although given the amount of sprouts I added, plus the home made veg and lentil soup I've had, I probably wouldn't stand near me or light any matches near me tomorrow ;):D:D

are you going to show us a pic of you in your gladrags at the weekend?

Indeed i am =]

I had the Morrisons Eat Smart Minced Lamb Hotpot for dinner tonight, added a whole load of green veg ( esp sprouts, love my sprouts). was delish :D , although given the amount of sprouts I added, plus the home made veg and lentil soup I've had, I probably wouldn't stand near me or light any matches near me tomorrow ;):D:D

Sounds lush! I'm hooked on veg now, wouldnt of thought few months ago i hated them

Dont try the hot pot WW meal its crud lol

which one? I proper love the beef one cos its rite low in cal and i also love the chicken one! I have tried super markets own brands but dont like them! defo ww every time!

in fact they r my two fav flavours!

Was the beef one. WHERE WAS THE BEEF? lol

haha!... thats my fav one! i lurrrrrrrrrrve it! shame on you

Nothing to love, the wedges were horrible and all that was left was peas floating in a sauce lol. Each to their own i guess lol

:cry:

Picture of my new coat :p

tzck5.jpg

swiiiiz zwwwoooooooooooooooo! very nice red!

u didnt hapeen to buy any new underwear did u?:D:D:D:D

Last edited:
v. nice red!

Thanks guys =]
Getting my hair cut 2moro for the weekend! woot!

congrats on loosing another 3lbs red :D.can i just ask how to put my pic on here? also how can i put my weight bar on without going and copying and pasting it from the other site every time. thanks :p xx

wit woooo!!! great pic! it certainly dont look like you need to lose much weight, you look really good,
what is the occasion on saturday or have i missed a thread somewere!

sharon x

congrats on loosing another 3lbs red :D.
Can i just ask how to put my pic on here? also how can i put my weight bar on without going and copying and pasting it from the other site every time. thanks :p xx

Just go into your User CP and edit the signiture and enter the ticker code or picture code and just click save. Here is the link to go edit your sig.. http://www.minimins.com/profile.php?do=editsignature

wit woooo!!! great pic! it certainly dont look like you need to lose much weight, you look really good,
what is the occasion on saturday or have i missed a thread somewere!

sharon x

Its my sisters 21st bday so we're going into town to celebrate it :p

thanks think ive got it now.how do u add a pic to your profile though? x

Hello :wavey:
Thought I'd drop in and say "'ey up" and well done on your weight loss so far! Also I think it's fab that you joined the Friday Girls!

thanks think ive got it now.how do u add a pic to your profile though? x

hey hun

you go to user cp, the edit avtar and then deselect the button!

you have to have at least 50 posts i do believe! soooo post away baby!

haha

xxx

20 posts x =]

Back