Redkoala's Weight Loss Mission 2009/10

Hello :wavey:
Thought I'd drop in and say "'ey up" and well done on your weight loss so far! Also I think it's fab that you joined the Friday Girls!

Aww thanks x Glad to be apart of it

SOOOO happy! Got weighed this morning and im so happy to say i lost another 3lbs this week!!!!! Bringing my total to 16lbs! Im so happy i can finally tick off another one of my goals, and rewarded myself with a new star lol. Got such a busy day today. Have fun guys/gals!!!!!!

Red.

that's fab red! well done!!! :D x

:talk017: woooop wooooop!!

Im only this much <-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------> jealous that u stole the ballon from my grip hahah

HAHA You almost had it. There's always next week :p

well done red!!!!!!!!!!!

Brilliant news!
Keep fighting the good fight xx

Thanks for the comments x

i'm just a bit later than everyone else, but been working so it's a good excuse!!

WELL DONE!! you're doing amazingly! Can I lend some of your motivation?? Especially today!

Well done tho Reddie that's fab!

xxxx

Just been to the gym and im tired now. Gonna have my chilli and jacket potato watch benidorm then go to bed :p How you all been doing today? =] Cheers yummy, maybe i should bottle it and get it on ebay :D

i am proper guuted benidorm is on tonite! i can only go to gym late so i'll miss it booooooooooooo!

woooop wooop big up to gym!!

xxxxxxx

Well done on the 3 pounds off Red, that's brilliant x Shorty x

i am soooooo excited about the new benidorm series - woop wooop! :banana dancer:

Me too its so funny

Back