Redkoala's Weight Loss Mission 2009/10

i think madge and mel are hilarious :rotflmao: and johnny vegas is funny whatever he does :D

omg i almost wet myself when the oracle tried to drink tea out of the teapot spout :rotflmao:

yeah it was fab cant wait for next weeks episode xx :rotflmao:

oi red!! where r u? dont u tell me u have something better to do!

:) Nooo i love to spend my saturday at the computer lol. What you doing?

red lets get serious!

what do u do at gym on a normal session?

Ive been lookin in the fitness section an from what Justin says (hes amazing!) i need to concentrate on building muscle rather than doing a 90 min cardio work out which is just about what i have been doing these past 2 weeks! so do 40 mins weights and 20 min extreme cardio

please tell me more about ur work out!... mr 3lbs a weeker!

I warm up with 10mins on the treadmill on incline 10 and speed 6, which is like brisk walking up hill pace. Then i do 20mins on the cross trainer on level 5 followed by 20mins on the bike. Then i do 10 mins on the rower and cool off with some weight for about 10mins or so.

All i know is i sweat and it leaves me feeling tired lol. So i stick to that =]

Hey you, hope you are enjoying your saturday?

Another question Mr techi if you dont mind.......how would i post 2 pics side by side?

I warm up with 10mins on the treadmill on incline 10 and speed 6, which is like brisk walking up hill pace. Then i do 20mins on the cross trainer on level 5 followed by 20mins on the bike. Then i do 10 mins on the rower and cool off with some weight for about 10mins or so.

yeah sort of same as me minus the weights! im really not into them! i do 7 inc and 7 speed on tread mill.

i think im gunna have a chat with my trainer on mon see what she thinks!

fanx q red

All i know is i sweat and it leaves me feeling tired lol. So i stick to that =]

ooooh red sweaty eh? ;)

Red is here with a massive hangover, didnt get in till 4 this morning.....and i drunk beer ahhhhhhhhh im gonna have to work extra hard this week to loose lol. Ill post some pictures when my sister posts them on facebook i even think there is one of me pole dancing lmfao. No gym today my head hurts =[ but im glad i dont feel sick....

yay for the good night i went out too... my pic in my signature :D.. but i uploaded it and it went that small? how do u get them big like yours?

i have a bad head aswell hahah! no gym for me either!

Hey you, hope you are enjoying your saturday?

Another question Mr techi if you dont mind.......how would i post 2 pics side by side?

I did thanks. I actually edited mine in photoshop and made it into on image. But i think if the images are small enough just entering the code next to each other should do it.

Thanks Red :)

Also how do u make a link to your thread like in your signature... sorry to be a pest especially seen as your hungover!

:) xx

PHP:
[URL="www.yourlinkhere.com"]Edit this text for the link name[/URL]

Just replace the url with your link.
And replace Edit this text for the link name with your link name

Back