Redkoala's Weight Loss Mission 2009/10

Behind every great woman there is a man helping her lol. Btw you look hot in that photo =]

haha ssshhuusssh! thats supposed to stay secret :D

And awww thank you .. you are my now official new best friend ;) haha!

Awww you can be mine to lol

Aww :) haha! "i'll get by with a lil help from my friendssss" <-- made me think of that song by them cheesey sam and mark characters haha!

oooh look at red with all the techno knowledge heheh

glad u had a good nite! im gunna spy on ur fb now mr!

Hi Red,

Glad you had a good night out, looking forward to the photos!!! But beer :whoopass: maybe I might beat you to that balloon next week hahahah............

Karen X

Glad you had a fab night - we were dancing round Oceana until 4 am - I am so tired today and my legs / feet aren't talking to me so hopefully I burnt off some of the calories I drank :D

glad you had a great night, bet you danced ur little socks off!!!! lol:party0048:

cant wait to see the pics, bet you felt great being smaller and in new clothes!!

sharon x

red red red red red!!! u got the balloon you got the balloon!!!!

hope your head's better now!!! x

glitterfy144041964D37.gif

Yay! lol 2 weeks in a row now x

have i missed a thread or something? :eek: what's the balloon?

Its from the FRIDAY GRILS WEIGHIN thread on the weekly weighin forums :p

ooooooh i see! well congrats! :D

glitterfy144041964D37.gif

Yay! lol 2 weeks in a row now x
I want one :(
Cant join friday girls i weigh on mons lol!Well done to you red - i think its hilarious that a MAN has won the weekly weighin on the friday GIRLS thread two weeks running! You go for it!

HEHE thanks, i told them when i started ill be taking it for the boys lol.

Btw what you think to this video i made
YouTube - Minimins Intro

P.s Click HQ :)

oooh v. swish! :D

Ok at risk of making myself look a complete plank, do you mean the green logo intro bit? If so its very snazzy, but the vid isnt new is it?? When are you doing another? We wana hear ya!!

show off :p

Back