Redkoala's Weight Loss Mission 2009/10

i dont think behave is a word red understands! if he did he wouldnt disapear!!! grrrrrr!

naughty boy!

luv katie

ps glad u r ok! heheh

glad to see you're still gymming it red!

I know i have been very quiet latley :D Been feeling about down, but today im feeling alot better. Went to the gym today and did the biggest work out in my life lol. And im going to my nephews birthday party and a play center lol.....more for me really :D Hope you guys are doing good. Oh yea check my tshirt after my gym session today lol.

Red. x

i54rys.jpg

s2blg8.jpg

Wow you did sweat didnt ya!

Sorry you been feeling crappy...you shoulda posted...we coulda tried to cheer you up!

Chin up...you got that party to look forward to...and ive been to them playcentres, you'll prob shed the same amount of sweat as that tshirt today running around with the kids! lol xx

smile red were all here for ya

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yea im back from the party was ace i got him a tattoo pen so we were tattooing everyone hehe and yea was mental

Please to say i got weighed today and lost another 4lbs this week, bringing my total weight loss to 21lbs :) WOOT!

A stone and a half....go you!

:character00116: :clap: :scale:

Well done Red :clap:

Karen X

woohoo! well done red!!! :D xx

That's fantastic news Red, well done and keep it up. I've struggled this week as well and don't think I've lost anything at all!!

Im sure you have goodluck on the weigh in and thanks for all the comments x

wooooooooooooooop wooooooooooooop your the man red!! ;)

well done!

xxxxxxxx

glad to see ur still doing well!!!!

Back