Redkoala's Weight Loss Mission 2009/10

Hey Red, hope you are having a good weekend? x

Just been feeling really crappy lately dont know what is happening but i dont even want to talk to people atm. Hope it'll pass soon, sorry i have seemed to have lost the minimins vibe and im not very active atm.

Red. x

no need to apologise red!! When u get your mojo back we'll still be here waiting for ya! :)

u doing ok food wise?
xxxxxxxxx

Yea not affecting that, wont let anything temp me :D Still going to the gym 4/5 times a week. Infact i feel great after a workout then get home and feel like crap...might be over doing it.

oooh sorry i misunderstood ya first post when u said u werent very active!!!

well maybe its something to do with the weather! the dark nights r drawing in! and it cold!! maye mention it to ya docs when u go babe!

Dont over to it tho hun if its gettin u down maybe drop a day and have a bit of red koala time

keep ya chin up mate

love katie
x

Heheh STOP! Redkoala time......go with the flow. =]

woooop woooooooooooooooop!!!!

get ya kit off!! I'll give u a massage!! hehehe

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Bit much katie lol Carm yourself x

aww poor red... like i said to you earlier i'm feeling a bit 'blah' too. dunno what it is.. maybe the weather? although this is my favourite time of year, so who knows?! lol

we can be unsociable together *sits in corner with bottle of (non-alcolic-cos-i-don't-drink) whisky* :giggle:

tom! i thought you'd gone to bed! tut tut! ;)

I did but couldnt sleep so im checking ebay for bargains lmao x Forgive me

haha can't believe you were still up at 2am! i was snoozing by 12.30! :giggle:

Bless x

Hi Red,
I've missed your posts - you are so inspiring and entertaining so I hope you start to feel more like yourself soon.

I definitely think its to do with the time of year. Like you I was doing really well but it's so much easier to eat salad etc in the nice weather. I've just wanted comfort food lately. I also haven't wanted to go out and see people but have been really pleased when I have because people are starting to notice that I've lost weight.

Well done for sticking with the Gym.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Shorty x

Feeling alot better today, and im glad i entertain you lol. I'm starting to feel like my old self again now =]

Glad you feeling better red, ive had a crappy few days too, but Beki cheered me up tonight!
Stick around, we miss you chirpy chappy:D

we dooo tom! we miss you!!! no more hiding mr! ;)

i'm off to bed in a bit, so night red and abby! xx

Me too, night night you two xx

Feeling alot better today, and im glad i entertain you lol. I'm starting to feel like my old self again now =]

:eek::eek: let meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :eek::eek:entertain you!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek:

(u like my robbie williams impression... ahem xfactor!! hhehehe)

god i must stop tryin to be funny its embarrasing!!

Back