Redkoala's Weight Loss Mission 2009/10

:eek::eek: let meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :eek::eek:entertain you!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek:

(u like my robbie williams impression... ahem xfactor!! hhehehe)

god i must stop tryin to be funny its embarrasing!!
:8855: Dont stop being funny...i love it...brightens my day:D

i barely know any of you and im having a giggle so dont stop being funny...

hehehe you ladies r too kind hehehe

Good Afternoon Ladies! God i feel great today! Sun is shining...well ok it isnt lol. Got my nephew this weekend so should keep me busy hehe. Im gonna head to the gym this afternoon and get a last minute workout before 2moros weigh in :D.

I've been bad this week! I know what you're thinking Red isnt a bad boy! But ive had about 5 cappuccinos this week...ahhh. Anyways im off gotta do some house work before i head out. Have a good one and ill be on later on! XXXXxXXXX

Good to hear you sounding positive again! Enjoy the gym x

wooop woooop red is back baby

forgive me for being daft, but how are cappachino's (and forgive the spelling) bad for you???

Thank goodness the real Red is back.
Hope the weigh in goes well.

forgive me for being daft, but how are cappachino's (and forgive the spelling) bad for you???

They have sugar in them as well as glugose. Not high in fat only 3.3. But has other naughty stuff in them, atleast the ones i had lol

Mornin Reddy!!
Got a techno question, and thought you would be in the know, hope you dont mind?
Sometimes when i turn my laptop on, i have sound, and at others times i dont? Tried that little icon bottom left and also control panel, but everything seems ok? Any clues?? Cheers x

Mornin Reddy!!
Got a techno question, and thought you would be in the know, hope you dont mind?
Sometimes when i turn my laptop on, i have sound, and at others times i dont? Tried that little icon bottom left and also control panel, but everything seems ok? Any clues?? Cheers x

Most likey its you sound card drivers. Do you know what the make/model is of your sounds card? The software will need updating.

Well i got weighed this morning and i have STS :( Bit disappointed but i have my reasons so thats good to know :p Have a good day all x

Most likey its you sound card drivers. Do you know what the make/model is of your sounds card? The software will need updating.
Whhhaaaatttttttt?? All i know is that i have a packard bell easynote ?! Why would it automatically be on sometimes and then not others? Its not as if im changing any settings?

Dont worry about the sts, its just your body getting used to things, you'll have a loss next week im sure of it x

Thats the first thing i would try tbh. What the model number of the laptop? should be wrote on it somewhere.

U must get fed up with me and my q's.........

Its S/N 712011720234
RHC 00IN0008
Easynote R1935

Thank you sweetie....will try it tomorrow now as off to work in a min:(

You are a star xx

No worries, if that fails to work its most likey the sound card is failing. Sometimes works sometimes doesnt is a clear sign of that. If its still under warranty i would take it in to get checked out :p

:eek::eek: let meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :eek::eek:entertain you!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek:

(u like my robbie williams impression... ahem xfactor!! hhehehe)

god i must stop tryin to be funny its embarrasing!!

:8855:Katie you crack me up :8855:

Red you are so clever, you always know the answer to everyones questions :D I STS as well this week, I know why I haven't kept a food log or measured portions so serves me right!

Glad you are feeling better, have a good weekend :)

Karen X

Back