Redkoala's Weight Loss Mission 2009/10

Me and Karen are in the STS club. Anyone wanna come join us? hehe
Ave a good weekend yourself x

i work for pcworld and im a r8 thicko!! I wouldnt have a clue arf of stuff you come out with heheh!! I just try to pretend i know when people phone up to shout at me!! hehehe rrrraaaawwwwrrr!

Sts is till fab mr!! Like u said u know your reasons and this is another week!! keep smiling mr red!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Katie...he's a red koala, not yellow!
How on earth do you expect your girls to learn their colours?! :p:giggle:

erm abby i googled red koala and thats what it came up with! Its a yellow red koala !! humf!

Boycott google...got its facts wrong didnt it lol! Loves ya really......im just jealous coz my copy/paste always goes t*ts up! x

muhahahahaaaaaa............. damn gooogle !! Red sort it out!

I would but that goes far beyond my expertise lol

I'm thinking about giving up on the Xencial. One of the major side effects that is bothering me is tiredness. For the past couple of weeks im just tired all the time and cant be bothered doing anything. Have any of you had this? Will it go away? :(

dont give up now red not so far into your journey , if your gymming as much as you used to thats the reason your feeling a lil tired and maybe your not eating enough to fuel yourself... have a look at total fat and cals your having in a day... also sometimes a good walk will energize you.

Your at the stage where you stayed the same last week and your feeling like its not worth it but we all hit these plateau's and we all will get through them.

i dont get tiredness from zenical if im tire its due to a long workout

please dont give up.

Yea maybe your right. I will make a diary for the next week with fat/calories see where i get to =] Thanks punkii i was hoping you would reply to me lol xx

well ive not been around for a while but try to be here when people need me to be...

have a look at fat cals for next umm week and list exercise then pm it to me and ill have a look and stuffs if you like.

dont ever give up , those jeans you wanna get into are gonna be yours oneday dont worry !!! xx

NOOOO!!! RED DON'T GIVE UP!!!!!

We need you!!!

I know you're feeling down and tired but you have done so well. As you know I was fed up last week cos not as much came off this month but I have stuck at it and am back to feeling a bit more positive.

Perhaps you have been overdoing it at the Gym and need to cut back a bit.

Good luck with next week and I'm sure Piink will be able to sort you out if you let her have a look at your food diary.

Shorty x

red maybe you are not getting enough iron?? Maybe its worth havin the doctor doing a few tests to rule it out!!!

sending you a big hug!

fullZZZZZZTVC070116113240PIC.jpg

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Good advice from Kiira as always:)
I think alot of us are feeling low and tired red, its the change in weather and the dark nights drawing in! We crave comfort food and our duvet:rolleyes:.
Stick with it hun, you will come through this feeling. x

Yea feeling alot better now. =] Thanks for the advice guys x

hey heyyyy red, how ya doing! :D x

Doing alot better past few days it has seemed to gone away :D

glad you are feeling better!

Back