Redkoala's Weight Loss Mission 2009/10

Hey Red,

Glad you're feeling better. x

My grandad has just been taken to hospital by ambulance :( I really hope he is gonna be ok.

oh no.... keep us posted...
are you ok??? did they say why???
Chin up..

oooh no red thats terrible news! Hes in the best hands tho mate!

i hope its nothing too serious!

keep us updated!

love katie
xxxxxxxxx

Hope you are ok Tom?
Sending big hugs :hug99::hug99::hug99:

Yea im doing ok...feeling useless tho. Cant do anything my grandma and mum are with him at the hospital...i'll let you know how things go on. I havnt heard anything from them so i dont know. Trying to keep positive. All i can do i suppose.

hope everything goes well, he is in the right hands, must be awful for you not knowing whats going on! keep ur chin up xxx

Just got off the phone with my mum he seems to be doing ok they're doing test on him and keeping him in overnight. But nothing serious at this point thank god.

Glad to hear your grandad is getting sorted. Mwah x

yeah thats good new matey!

Fingers crossed he'll be out today!

mucho love!!

xxxxxxxxx

Well after a STS last week i managed to shift another 2lbs this week, so im pleased with that =] bringing my total to 23lbs lost now :D

woooop woooop! reds back!!!

well done matey!

xxxxxxxxxxx

Hiya Red,
Well done that's great.
Good luck for next week. x

Hi Red, I've been having a read over some of your posts and watched your video on youtube too. I haven't been on this forum for a good few months so I've kinda lost touch with all the old regulars, and as you seem to be a new regular, I thought I'd better say hello! I'll be posting a lot more often from now on, so I'd like to start by congratulating you on your progress so far and wish you luck for future losses. Looking forward to getting to know you better! :) x

Hi Red, I've been having a read over some of your posts and watched your video on youtube too. I haven't been on this forum for a good few months so I've kinda lost touch with all the old regulars, and as you seem to be a new regular, I thought I'd better say hello! I'll be posting a lot more often from now on, so I'd like to start by congratulating you on your progress so far and wish you luck for future losses. Looking forward to getting to know you better! :) x

Aww thats a nice post emma thanks. I'll look forward in getting to know you better ;)

Went to see my grandad in the hospital today he is doing so much better, hopefully he will be able to come home after the weekend :p

thats fab news red!!!

hope u r well matey xxxxxxxxxxxxx

oh thats great news red... so pleased to hear he is getting better....

Where are you Red?? Hows things with your grandad ?

Back