Redkoala's Weight Loss Mission 2009/10

hey red . how are you?!

Weight loss good?!

I just wanted to ask something .. have you ever been stuck at one weight? ..i got too 13 stone and stuck for ages! just lost another pound off it today but took me a long time!

any ideas? xx

He is doing fine now, he's still in the hospital but ALOT better. Best place for him atm. Sorry i havnt been very active on here lately, just been very busy. I'm still on the xenical and gyming hehe how you all been?

I havnt been stuck not yet anyways, i did sts last week but must of just been one of those weeks. Totm, yes men get that lol. I'm really the worse person to ask. Sorry x

hi red congrats on the 2lb weight loss doing good xxxx:D

hi red, sorry to hear about your grandad (bit of a late response, sorry) but you're right, hospital is the best place for him, he'll be better soon :)

well done for the 2lbs loss, you're doing really well!

i'm hoping to start taking the pills again on monday, i'm a little nervous because i haven't taken them for about 3 months. it's going to be weird getting back into the old routine, but i know i have to do it if i want to get rid of this 6 stone excess baggage!

hope you're having a good week! :D x

Another week has gone and another 2lbs loss for me. Which i am very please about, didnt go to the gym as much as i usally do this week with my grandad and all i ended up been the taxi to and from hospital most of the week :D. Gonna up my gym this week and aim for a bigger loss.

This is also a new target hit for me im no longer in the 18st xx I am now 17st 13lbs hehe. Hope you have a good week all =]

well done on the weight loss xx

to go red! woooop wooop!

well done on loosing at such a stressful time matey

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

THATS FANTASTIC LOSS!!
and congrats about being down to 17!!!! hope you are able to get to the gym more this week...

Just got back from the gym they have installed new machines. I now have a virtual trainer and a tv lol. Makes the gym alot more entertaining =]

wooop woooop 21st century!!

xxxxxxxx

Brilliant news on the 2 pounds off Red.
Hope your Grandad is on the mend. x

I wanted to push myself to the limit so for this week im going to the gym everyday for 1hr. I started this challenge on Friday and i've just got back today. Only 5 more days of my challenge, you ladies think i can do it? hehe. I want a BIG loss next weighin so im going for it.

How you all been today? Im going to see my grandad tonight is is doing so much better even walking now. He is so happy when i go see him lol x Anyways ill keep you up dated on my challenge as i go. Also im going to be catching up on the forums tonight, i've let myself slip and im going to become very active around here again.

God i feel great! Red x

i def think you can do it red!!! go you!!!!
and im glad your grandad is feeling much better, and who wouldnt be happy to see you!!!!

keep us posted on how you go!!

fantastic red!! incidently - i was mooching through some old threads yesterday and saw your before pic! you look like a different person!! keep going x

Hey Red, It's great to hear you sounding so positive again. Good luck with your challenge. x

well done red, 2lbs is great, i really need to get excersise sorted myself with 2 little ones and a full time job i seem to struggle. was working har on the wii active but don't get to do it till gone 9pm and last feweeks got very lazy and not done it!!!! :mad::mad:
hope you don't mond gonna copy your thread idea, just so i have a base to return to. x x

Not at all coles be my guest =]

Back